05

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"H-hey, All Might's here! So that must mean other pro's are here too. You'll be okay, just hang on a little longer. Please." Jimi continued to put pressure on his wounds and pop his shoulder back in place, which wasn't very pleasant. One of her hobbies was reading so she's picked up a nursing book or two.

"I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls. So I hurried over, running into young Iida along the way. He told me of the villainy at work here." All Might's voice boomed over everyone.

"Have no fear students," All Might ripped off his tie. "Because I am here."

"After all this waiting, the heroic piece of trash shows up." For the first time since she's been there, Jimi heard Shigaraki speak. She was so distracted with worrying about Tsu and Aizawa that she focused on only that.

And in a flat second, All might took out all of the other villain's and picked up Jimi and Aizawa with ease.

"Hey, be careful! He's in a really bad state." Jimi scolded the bigger hero as he basically man handled Aizawa.

All Might looked down at Jimi with surprise but chuckled lightly, looking down at Aizawa again.

"I'm sorry Aizawa, I should have been here." All Might whispered to the man.

"Sappy time later, he needs to get to a hospital now." Jimi did her best with keeping pressure on Aizawa's wounds even though she was in All Might's arms.

All Might turned around and dashed forward, taking Tsu, Midoriya, and Mineta in his arms as well. He landed and set all of them down.

"What the heck?" Mineta said, confused by the sudden change of location.

"Everybody back to the entrance. And take Aizawa with you. Follow young Ito's instructions. He doesn't have much time and the only thing keeping him here is young Ito." All Might demanded.

"Yes sir!"

"Ribbit."

Jimi didn't pay attention to most of anything after that, rushing to help Aizawa was the only thing on her mind.

"Midoriya! Stop doting around and help us lift him." Jimi said to the boy who started at All Might.

"R-right!" He rushed over and helped Tsu and Mineta carry him. Jimi was walking by his side, trying to stop him from bleeding.

Jimi felt huge gusts of air but didn't mind. She was frustrated that the trees helping her weren't dead focused on saving their teacher like she was but didn't have time to scold them.

"I know you guys are interested in All Might's fight but Aizawa doesn't have much time at all. I really need your help. Please." Jimi begged, her voice breaking a few times.

All of their heads snapped towards her and eyes wide as a tear fell down her cheek. She really cared about Aizawa.

"Sorry Ito." Tsu said.

Jimi nodded and reminded herself to thank them for speeding up their walking later.

"Asui." Midoriya stopped walking, which put Jimi in a panic because he was the one holding Aizawa.

"Yeah Midoriya? Ribbit." Tsu answered.

"Will you hold Mr. Aizawa for me?" He asked.

"Ribbit. Sure." Tsu switched places with Midoriya.

"Midoriya what the hell are you doing?" Jimi gritted.

When Midroiya looked over his shoulder at Jimi, his eyes sent a shiver up her spine.

Jimi glared at him but nodded and he took off.

He had a connection to All Might and felt the need to help him. Just like Jimi with Aizawa.

From there she, Tsu and Mineta carried Aizawa.

But when Jimi heard Bakugo of all people yell, she had to turn her head.

She watched in delight as Bakugo pushed Midoriya out of the way and grabbed Kuroguri's armor that was around his neck, pinning him to the ground. Then, some ice appeared on the floor.

Jimi turned back, relieved that All Might had some backup with him.

"Hey! We're all up here!" Uraraka waved from the entrance.

"Ochako." Tsu commented.

"Hey, could you come help us out? He's super heavy and Ito is the only reason he's not dead yet!" Mineta yelled to her.

Everybody turned their heads and All Might smashed the Nomu out of the window, making a loud ass crash.

Shoji was now carrying Aizawa. Sato and Sero had Thirteen .

Jimi wanted to rush over to Mina and hug her, inspect her for injuries but she had to keep tending to Aizawa.

The door bursts open and walks in more heroes.

"Hey! All Might needs backup now. I have a bad feeling. Aizawa and Thirteen need medical assistance ASAP." Jimi wasted no time bossing around the heroes. They looked at her with weird faces but complied anyway.

"Sorry everyone, I know we're a bit late. But I got the teachers over here as fast as I could." Nezu said from Vlad King's shoulder.

"It's Iida!" Uraraka cheered.

"Your class rep has returned! I have fulfilled my duty. And I've brought reinforcements." Iida shouted.

The villains started attacking but the heroes made quick work of them.

"Our priority is to protect all of our students." Nezu pointed.

While the heroes were rushing everyone out of the USJ, Jimi looked back and saw All Might and Midoriya. He looked to be about half-way in both of his forms. Jimi wasn't surprised but wanted to know what he looked like so she could confront him later.

When they were moving Aizawa into an ambulance, Jimi went to sit in with him but was pulled out by Vlad King.

"What the hell?" Jimi protested.

"You can't be in there." He said.

"Why because I'm not hurt badly enough?" Jimi growled.

Vlad King went to speak but was cut off by Jimi picking up some leftover metal from part of the USJ and slamming it on her foot.

"Now is a concussion and a broken foot good enough. I'm riding with Aizawa whether you like it or not." Jimi hissed in pain.

The poor 1-B teacher looked mortified. She really just broke her foot so she could ride with Aizawa!

When Jimi didn't hear any protest, she limped her way to sit next to Aizawa and the terrified ambulance workers.

Just as the door's shut, Jimi made eye contact with Mina, who was already looking at her before they drove away.

END OF SEASON ONE

(jokes on Vlad King, her skeleton is metal. he'll never know...)