011

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Ito Jimi has finally admitted to having a crush on Mina. It didn't take the girl long to realize why she was always so worried and needed to be around Mina twenty four seven. She liked her. A lot more than past crushes. She would think the girl was pretty but then she turned out to be a straight asshole and those feelings quickly faded.

But Mina was different. Mina treated Jimi like she mattered. It was an amazing feeling and she wished she had admitted to herself this earlier.

She loved everything about Mina. From her pink hair to her soft ass pink skin. Jimi hated the color pink until she met her princess covered in it. Mina introduced Jimi to her new friends, and gave her a reason to not drop out of U.A.

Jimi noticed everything Mina did. She loved to observe her. Mina would touch her horns when she's feeling self-conscious around other girls. Not people she knows but when they're out in public and she sees someone who she thinks is prettier than her. She'll furrow her brows when she's doing homework and doesn't understand the problem. That's how Jimi knows to go in to help her. She holds onto Jimi's hand or pulls on her sleeve when she's scared or doesn't want to be there. Because she trusts Jimi, hopefully. Mina will tap her finger on her desk when she's bored or she'll ruffle her hair when she's tired. She smells like strawberries. Jimi never knew she could be so addicted to a fruit scent.

These are things Jimi pays attention to because she likes the girl so much. She never gets jealous when Mina's with the other girls because she trusts Mina more than anyone else. Even her own father. Who she was currently mad at for being so dense. (A/N: Know who it is yet?)

She had a smile on her face as she walked home. After her and Mina hung out at the park for a bit, Jimi walked her home. She needed to ask her something but it totally slipped her mind.

But that quickly disappeared when she opened the door.

"What the hell?" She said.

All the heads turned to her. The terrified eyes of Aizawa and All Might.

"Welcome back." Aizawa grumbled.

"I wasn't being serious, you human sleeping bag." Jimi sighed, setting her bag down on the floor.

"Oops?" Aizawa said sarcastically.

"Hello young Ito!" All Might exclaimed. Though, he was in his real form.

"Ever wonder where I got that name?" Jimi asked, taking a seat on the chair across from All Might.

"Oh. I got totally lost that I didn't even think about your surname." Aizawa said, rubbing his scruff.

"Where?" All Might asked.

"When I got my first job. My boss, Hiro," Jimi motioned to All Might who nodded. Aizawa sat there, confused. "Needed a surname for my job application. So he used his dead daughter's middle name. Said I remind him of her, just meaner."