06

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

After Aizawa and Jimi were rushed to the hospital, Jimi refused to get treated or even her own room and ended up threatening the doctor to let her stay in Aizawa's. When she needed to go home for the night, she again refused and fought with the doctors who were trying to force her out of the room. Even the cops couldn't do anything. So they called the school.

Midnight ended up knocking her out with her quirk and had Hound Dog carry her back to the school.

Why the school? Because they needed to talk with her. She was incredibly smart and technically a pro hero so she needed to be a part of their conference too.

When she woke up chained to a chair, both the chair and the chains made out of platinum, she had no choice but to sit and listen. But when she caught sight of All Might's normal form, she laughed.

"Man! You're so skinny. Like a skeleton. I had a suspicion that you weren't that big all the time but this is just pathetic." She laughed.

"You had a suspicion? About what?" All Might questioned.

"That you were two different people. One for hero work and one a bit smaller for non-hero work. I'm assuming after somehow giving Midoriya your quirk, it limited your time in your muscle form." Jimi said.

"Young Midoriya told you?" Everyone but Nezu seemed surprised.

"Oh no, that poor boy is scared shitless of me for some reason. I put the pieces together myself." Jimi was almost positive that she heard Vlad King mutter something about how he was scared of her too.

"Wow! I'm impressed miss Ito. You figured out All Might's secret all on your own." Nezu clapped.

Jimi shrugged. "Get on with it already. I wanna go home."

Nezu thought it would be best to not tell her that she wouldn't be returning home.

"Now our investigators are trying to learn everything they can about this so-called League of Villains. We've made some progress. We can't find anything on this Shigaraki so far. We've searched our records for men in their twenties or thirties who are registered as having some sort of disintegration quirk but so far we've some up empty. Same for the warp gate gate villain, Kuroguri." Tsukauchi stood at the front of the tables with some papers in his hands. "So they're not citizens or they're using aliases. Hard to find either way."

"So what you're really saying is we don't know anything." Vlad King frowned.

"We've gotta track them down. I shot their ring leader but once he heals up. He'll probably try pulling something like this again. What a pain." Snipe said.

"Man this is boring. Why am I here again?" Jimi groaned, tilting her head back on her chair. She had an inch on her nose and couldn't even scratch it because she was strapped down to the chair.