{{ E X T R A . 9}}

Soft, the skin beneath his fingertips as he stared up at the ceiling.
Afraid that once he looks back down the other would disapear, he felt like a teenager who just won his first race.
Filled with adrenaline to the point of destruction, but he didn't want to show it.
He wasn't ready to admit it himself.

He was so far in love there was no going back, Jimin was more.
Much more that just a small momental crush.

"Shit if I carry on like this I'll go crazy" Yoongi mumbled to himself before glancing down, oh how he wanted to touch him.
But he didn't diserve to, after all he caused all this mess.
But the thought of his hands running through Jimin's soft hair, his lips exploring verious distances across Jimin's skin.
He didn't care if it was sexual or not, he just wanted to make sure that this wasn't a dream.
Because even if it was he wasn't sure he'd want to leave.

Yoongi slaped himself out of it as he gently moved Jimin away, pulling the covers over the others piecefull body as he made his way to the bathroom.
This is the first time in a while his feet felt so light, yet the moment the water hit his body he could do nothing more but to curl up beneath the heavy rainfall.
He was glad, oh so glad.

Love may be blind but it sure wasn't forgiving.

So he just had to keep his cool, he was the same as he use to be.
But that's the problem, he wasnt.
That once dark gloomy hole was no longer, Jimin changed him.

Weather it was for the best or worst was obvious, what was the hardest was if this truly doesn't work out.
What was he going to do?

Yoongi sighed as he pressed his head against he wall only to notice as the door slowly arched open.
He must have missed the gentle knock on the door as the shorter had slowly stepped in.

"Y..you left your towel..."

"H...hm? Oh...thanks" Yoongi mumered beneath his breath, it was hard enaugh to see Jimin soft plumpy cheeks in the morning, but the way his big shirt sat on his body caused Yoongi's heart to melt.
How could someone be so, so perfect.
He was going to treat him right this time round, moving as slow as possible just to make Jimin comfortable.
Not to scare him away.
But it was inevitable for him to make some major mistake, and it scared him.

"Could you close the dooR- YAH?!" Yoongi joilted as he felt a pair of arms wrapping around his torso from behind, now was he just imagining things? Maybe.
But maybe not as he glanced down only to see Jimin's small hands resting over his chest. "H...hey your going to be all wet now.. wh-" Yoongi was about to speak before feeling a couple warm tears running down his spine.

It took him a fiew moments before he around, using his fingers to lift Jimin's chin slowly only to be met with the others red puffy eyes.

"Hey... Jimin are you alright?" Yoongi tilted his head as he placed his hand against Jimin's cheek, only to feel the other lunge forward once again causing Yoongi to stumble back slightly.

"Come on, what's gotten into you?"

But no responce.

"Ahh.. what am I going to do with you" Yoongi shook his head with a small chuckle as he lifted Jimin, wrapping his arms around him as tightly as he possibly could the moment he stepped out of the shower.
Using his spair hand to switch on the hot water tap  before placing Jimin onto the corner of the sink, he was soaked.
His skin peering through the now sheer white fabric as he kept his head down, only to raise his eyes the moment Yoong pulled his hair back.
Revealing his beautifully stary eyes.

"Can I take off your clothes? I wownt do anything don't worry but now that your here" Yoongi mumbled as he held a towel over his waist, recieving a small nodd from Jimin who raised his arms only to hear a scoff from the other  "Just yesturday you were so against seeing me and now you want me to be your slave"

Yoongi mumbled as he pulled Jimin's shirt up, his fingers skimming gently against the others chest.
He mentally slapped himself to make sure that his eyes didn't go off to unknown places.
But he could have never expected the other to lean forward for the kill as he placed a single peck against Yoongi's cheek.

"Im scared..i'll fall for you all over again.."

"Hm? To me it looks like you already have" Yoongi chuckled slightly before lifting Jimin back up and slipping him into the bathtub "then again who am I to say something like that" He spoke coldly as he stepped into the bath, sitting behind Jimin who felt as Yoongi's hands slivered around his waist only to sit comfortably over his tummy.

He coulden't lie, this felt really nice.
Holding someone so precious within his arms, he just found it so hard to let go as he moved closer.
So close not even water could come between them as their bodies layed against eachother in unison, Yoongi's fingertips tapping to the unwoven sound of their gentle heart beat which sang in synk.

"I love you, Jimin"