38. To

The sound of the tumbling rocks shot out in every possible direction as cars zoomed past.

Bursting the hot fumy gasses out of their exaustion pipes and into the air, releasing deadly killers which consumed the air, life slowly being whiped out of the surface of this rotting planet as the unconditional bitter sweet scent burnt through the ozone layer.

The flying life had fallen to the ground.

Have they fallen? Was there not enaugh air to shair?

Or was it the fight of the strongest. Just like how the strongest stand last on the battle field, like here the weakest fall and crumble.

Irony huh, just like doll crumbles. Having a hard shell but once it falls and breaks it shatters, a empty shell.

A empty shell as Jimin felt Yoongi's lips colided with his roughly in a off beat tune, Jimin's eyes widenning as his tears suddenly stoped the moment Yoongi's long thin fingers braised against Jimin's small soft chin.
His toung explored every cravis of Jimins hot strawberry lips in a unnatural synchrony.

Yoongi flicked the edge of Jimin's chubby cheeks as he ran his fingers down Jimin's arms before slipping them beneath Jimin's rear and lifting the smaller males light pettiet body mid air.
Yoongi let a small groan escape into the kiss, his body had turned hot as he pressed Jimin against the wall behind them.
Further deepening the kiss.

Hot, that expression over Jimin's face was synically soft.
He couldn't stand it.

"Y..oongi i can't b..bweth" Jimin panted into the kiss as he slowly moved his arm forward, his hands forming into fists against Yoongi's chest as he gripped onto his shirt before tugging him back and fourth weakly as he unwillingly melted into Yoongi's chest.

This wasn't fair.

Yoongi finally pulled away as he spectated deeply into Jimin's eyes, but Jimin couldent stand it as he looked away. Yoongi wasn't having a no as a answer as he pulled the smallers chin up "listen. I'll give you all this and more, aslong as you stay by my side." Yoongi whispered as he coressed Jimin's hips gently, his head laying across Jimin's shoulder as he spoke into the nape of the soft males neck " I love Hobie.... so please just let me do this ....this once" Yoongi took a deep breath as he wraped his arms tightly around Jimin, not paying attention to the blushing mess he left behind of the other male.

"I hate feelings...i need you to help me hide them.....to get rid of any images i have with him..." Yoongi disclosed vounerably while trying to persuade Jimin as much as he could, but Jimin hated Yoongi at this point. He wasn't who he thought he was, not to mention that he only wanted to use Jimin.

Even so..he agreed.

Jimin raised his head "....ok.." he spoke hesitantly the moment he felt Yoongi's grip around him tighten.

"It will work out both ways, we both get what we want in the end" Yoongi whispered calmly into Jimin's small ear as he moved Jimin's cute brown coils to the side with his long vany fingers "i get my emotions out, and you"

He moved away and looked at Jimin with a slight smile as he leaned forward for one more kiss.

"And you get me"

He said as he pressed his lips against Jimin's.