32. The

Yoongi gripped onto his arms as his fringe fell over his irritated eyes.
What was happening to him?

It felt like there was a clot implanted in his throat which made it hard for him to breath everytime he thought of Jimin.
He shook of that thought as he walked back down the stairs before passing his classroom, what he saw made his fists crack.
Jimin was laying over Hoseoks lap, his butt up in the air as their laughs circulated through the classroom. Though he wasnt facing Yoongi the older male could see Jimin's red ears peeking through his thick brown hair before he shot up and apologised to Hoseok.

Yoongi's eyes became deep as he walked in causing the room to be silent, Jimin didn't realise as he faced Hoseok and Taehyung, that was untill he felt a crushing pain around arm only to glance up and see Yoongi's hand squeesing his shoulder so tightly it turned pail in colour.

"How nice, you warmed up my ciet up." Yoongi grinned forcefully as he tilted his head to the side, letting his bangs fall to the side only to reveal his bloodthirsty eyes that looked straight into Jimin's.

"But we were about to fi..."

"Shut it. I can smash you into pieces in a matter of seconds. Now move" he spoke in a matter of fact tone as, that was the first time they spoke properly in days and that's what he gets? Great.

Jimin was about to walk to his chair when he felt hand pulling him back with the same forse as before "and one thing...be prepaired because im not in a good mood. Im not going easy on you" he whispered in his deep raspy voice before pushing him back forward causing Jimin to stumble, but before anything could happen Taehyung came just in time as he caught the other in his arms.

The rest of the lesson mostly consisted of Yoongi talking with Hoseok. everyone around was also talking. But somehow Jimin blocked any other noise out except from Yoongi's voice.

"Ok and for next lesson you have to get into partners, groups of four and the teams will be on the board outside." The teacher announced as he cleared the papers from his desk "oh and no cheating" he mentioned before the bell rang at which all the students left.

Jimin thought this day coulden't have gotten any worse, and it did.
His heart dropped as he looked up at the board. He was in a team with Taehyung and Hoseok, but as his eyes moved down he noticed Yoongi's name beaide his. It made him sick as he turned around, to his luck Yoongi was standing right behind him. Jimin didn't understand why, why did he allways bump into Yoongi even at school.

He was glad that Lunch felt somewhat piecefull, he didn't have any food nor money to buy it. But luckly Taehyung desided to share with Jimin.
Thay boy was allways such a sweet friend, not to mention over protective.

Jimin looked over at Taehyung's food before Jumpimg up and down "hmm let me guess....wanna try?" Taehyung smiled as he recieved a nod from the smaler, he didnt hesitate for a second longer as he took a spoonful of ther rice before letting Jimin scoop it off with his soft plump lips.

"Its so nice!" He smiled, but as he sat back a sudden gush of water fell over him, his vision was abstructed with the liquid as he froze.

"Yoongi... I've had ENAUGH!" Taehyung shouted as he stood up.

"What? You can't buy your girlfriend some proper food? Scraps? Well that's what he's worth isn't it" Yoongi huffed  with a cocky smug grin over his face before feeling Taehyung's fist aroundhis colar.

"Lets take it outside"

"Why wait, lets do it right here"