33. Light

There was a thunder storm that day.

The sun was covered by a sheet of gray clouds as the birds hid from the moon.
It was as if the raindrops were trying to muffle the agonising screams, and with another rain drop came another hit. Blood splatters all over the floor as the heavy breathing echoed in the foodhall.

"D..damn he is fucking strong" Taehyung stumbed back into Jimin's arms as he wiped off the blood from his lips, Jimin kept pulling him back "thats enaugh lets go your already really hu..."

"Shut it, this is between us two. Nothing to do with you" Yoongi spat as he landed another hit on Taehyung's stomach causing him to stumble forward onto his knees, but before Yoongi could do anything else Jimin rushed inbetween them making Yoongi raise his brows.

"Hmm you sure have some balls"

"Plea.."

"You shouldn't get inbetween a fight little o.."

"Please stop" Jimin said quietly as he looked up into Yoongi's feareless eyes, funny how Yoongi could see the fear In Jimin's ones as he stood inbetween, shivereing lightly as he bit down on the inside of his lip.

"What will i have in return hmm?"

Yoongi asked, holding his head up high. One thing Jimin couldn't understand was how Hoseok could standing there cheering for the fight. Not too long agoe he was all over Taehyung and now he wants Yoongi to beat the crap out of him.

Jimin looked down squeesing the bottom of his shirt as Yoongi moved closer before settling down a step infront of Jimin as he lent forward.

"oh for damns sake stop this right now!! Yoongi headmasters office and Taehyung go to the nurces we will take care of you later now DISPATCH! WHAT ARE YOU all STARING ?! EVERYONE SHU SHU"

Jin announced as he ran in, his hand griping onto Yoongi's colar  "and whats up with you huh" Jin hissed but the other payed no attention as from the side  Yoongi could clearly see Jimin helping Taehyung up with his weak shivering body.

"He's supose to be my pup, not running over wagging his tail at others"

"He still has his own will, i thought of all people you'd understand" Jin scoffed as he turned around only for Namjoon's eyes to meet his.

"I guess no one really dose.." he said as he started walking forward "how can they understand something that isn't even real"

"Im going to help Tae..." Jin scoffed as he walked towards the other two in the distance before being pulled back "Jimin is doing fine alone and we need to talk"

"I know what your going to say"

"Oh i don't think you do"