52. In

The car journey was silent, and wierdly awkward.
Jimin was glad that the hall the party was held in wasn't too far away from where Yoongi's house was, but even so it felt like a five hour journey.

Once the car had stopped Jimin was was ready to boult into the building away from Taehyung, that was untill from the corner of his eyes he noticed how stiffly the other sat in his seat before he burried his head into the steering wheel, no matter what happened between them Jimin could never look past when his best friend wasn't feeling good.
Jimin raised his brows and reached over to Taehyung's shoulder.
"Hey what's wrong?"

"I...im sorry"

Jimin blinked and shook his head "w..what are you apoligising for?" Jimin mumbled as he noticed Taehyung's tensen the moment Jimin's skin grazed past his.

"I..i don't want you to hate me...i..im so sorry please don't hate me ...i"

Jimin shook his head and reached over to pull Taehyung into his chest as he shook his head "y..you dummy how can i hate you ...no matter what you do....you are my best friend and nothing will change that"

Jimin felt tears rubbing against his cheeks as he ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair gently "b..but i ...i love you mo.."

"I know"

"D..dosen't it disgust you"

"No because... i know how it feels Taehyung"

Jimin smiled, only to feel Taehyung's long soft fingers grazing past his lips as he leant forward, but Jimin moved away just in time as he walked out of the car "lets move before we get into trouble Jiminah" Taehyung smiled as he reached a hand out for him.

Jimin smiled and took Taehyung's hand, Jimin's lips were the most delecate shade of red which made it hard for Taehyung to control himself.

Luckly once they walked in they were distracted by the sea of dancing bodies, Taehyung glanced down at Jimin but the others eyes were scanning around for a certain person. Taehyung couldn't stand it but he knew that he had to stay calm so instead he took Jimin's hand and twisted him around so that their eyes locked.

"Will you dance with me?"

"I though't you allways hated dancing"

"Well i guess i can make exceptions you know"

Taehyung spoke softly as he tilted his head to the side the moment his arm wrapped itself around Jimin as they begun dancing to the rhythem, the scent of sweat overcrouding the room untill the music finally stoped and the next song came on. Jimin desided to take a brake as Jungkook found them and wanted To dance with Taehyung, even though Taehyung protested there wasn't any harm done in letting them have a moment.

Jimin picked a glass of watter as he looked around seeing everyone dancing, it seemed nice.
Everyone looking so happy yet sad over the end of this school year, that was untill one pair in specific caught his attention.

It was Yoongi and Hobie..

Although he was scared he somehow got the courage to get up, but moments from walking up to them across the flashing lean lights Jimin watched carefully as Yoongi turned Hoseok around and moved in for a the kiss.

Jimin felt a sharp pain penetrating his heart as he stumbled back, what was this pain.
He felt heart ache before but this was different, it was as if he was suffocating as he took a couple steps back.
He planed to pretend like nothing happened, he dindt see anything but sadly his eye's locked with Yoongi's as he pulled away from Hoseok.
Jimin tried to look down but with no succes as Yoongi begun pushing through the croud towards him.