{{ EXTRA . 1 }}

The penetrating beeping sound which came echoing every two seconds formed a tingle in ones head as the frozen liquid meandered into his body.

Its been three months, and nothing.
He begun doubting himself, what if there was no hope.

If he lost his friend once and for all he wasn't going to be able forgive himself, even more so that lately he hasn't been coming by as often.
But he couldn't.
Every time he came by Jimin's condition seemed to have gotten worse, the last time there was any sighn of hope was when that Jimin disapeared.

But three months have passed scince then, three whole months and no improvements.

They wanted to cut him off life support, because it costs too much to uphold a corpse.
But he was alive, he just hoped that he was able to fight through it.

"I promice you, ill kill you if you don't wake up" Taehyung whispered beneath his breath as he pressed his lips against Jimin's thin prickly hand, it hurt to see Jimin like that.
He had gotten much thinner than before, so much so that there was a possibility that he'd die from malnutrition before anything else.
Either option was terrifying.
When the other Jimin was around it was easier to fight through, but now that he was gone Taehyung could only pray.

"Visiting times are over..... um sir- you really must have a close relationship with his boy. Your the only one who visits him"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that... we had a argument the day of the accident.. he wanted to do something dumb and obnoxious" Taehying chuckled as he gripped even tighter onto Jimin's small pale hand.
"Like allways he didn't take my advise so i got mad, i honestly hoped that he'd learn a lesson... i guess in the end this really was all my foult" Taehyung's breath hitched as he hung his head low "Im the worst"

He whispered as he wiped away the small tears which built up in the corner of his eyes and he burried his face into Jimin's chest, his scent was no longer there.
No matter how many roses he'd bring on the daily it wasn't the same, Jimin only smelt of the suffocating atmosphere of the hospital,

It never was going to be the same.

"Please- it's really time to go"

"Y..yeah im sorry, ill get going right away" Taehyung stuttered unconciously as he forced himself to hold back his tears, and it sure was getting harded every time as he placed his hand over Jimin's chest before leaning in and placing his lips over Jimin's cheek.

"I'll protect you so sleep well, i wownt let anyone hurt you" Taehyung spoke gently before pulling away as he turned his back around, it was ok.

Jimin needed time to recover, even so the longer it took the worse he had gotten.
Which was why the moment he felt a small tugg on the back of his shirt he felt his heart drown, if this truly was happening.

"Jimin im sorry but i really need to go-"

"S..so e..egar t...to lewe ..me?" Spoke a light gentle voice from behind him, this wasn't the first time his imagination had run wild.
And he didn't want to give himself stupid falce hope, never again.

"I..i swear if t..this is a dream ill hate you"

"J..just s..sut u..up a..and hug me" Jimin panted, it was hard to speak through the suffocating tubes which sliped down his throat.
Taehyung stood there as he heard theruclous outside the door, the boy was awake.
His Jimin was here.

"Y..you have no idea how much i missed you! I..im so sorry...s..so so sorry"

"S..shh its ok...you apoligised every day.. i don' wan to 'ear a single apologi escape your lips ever again" Jimin struggled to speak as the room suddenly became filled with shadows, he tried to ignore it as Taehyung burried his face into Jimins chest, he was glad he was finally awake.

But couldn't even believe his eyes, the sweet fresh scent swirling aroud the room.
How much money did he have to spend to buy all those roses, Jimin coulden't help but set his tears free as a big smile formed over his lips.

"Thank you.."

________________
A/n So over the past couple years so many people have been asking me for a sequal, and yes ive been responding and forgetting to do it so instead ill add some aditional chapters
Fuck it
Lets go.
Its 4 am and i bee ready :)

Ive also compleatly checked the story and i apoligise for the awfull spellings and grammatical errors it had, i fixed them all
But i want to thank everyone who read it anyway😔 my heart goes out to you😤😤

Other than that hope you all enjoy!!!
Any questions pop over here 🤧