12.That

Yoongi felt his upper lip twitch as he looked down at the other in disgust.

"Say that one more time. And i will really be sure to get rid of you"

He glared, spitting out his words like venom as he gripped onto Jimin's arm, yanking him up from the ground forcefully.
So much so that his toes were barely touching the floor.

"B..but it's the trut.."

"SHUT IT!"

Yoongi groaned with his deep groggy voice, sending chills down Jimin's spine as the death glare from the other caused the smaller to shiver as Yoongi carried him over his shoulder inside.
"As soon as i see Jin im giving you back" Yoongi stated in a matter of fact manner before setting the shivering body onto his bed.

"The.. why are you shaking"

Yoongi asked as he saw tears building up in the others eyes, the taller just walked to his shelf.
He hated when people cried so much because he had no idea what to do, not to mention that it was one more thing that pissed him off.

"Get dressed"

"H..huh"

"Are you death? Put the clothes on"

Yoongi demanded as he chucked a outfit over at the other as he pulled his hair back, his back pressed against the door phrame as he watched as the other struggle.
Jimin looked like a kid that was lost in a teens body.

Jimin tried putting his arms through the holes but his body was too stiff, he coulden't move his hands high enaugh but because Yoongi was mad at it was he didn't want to disapoint him anymore than he already had so he tried to hurry.
Only to regret it seconds later as he heard a smal rip which caused his heart to stop as the silence emphesized on the sound.

Jimin hesitantly looked up only to see Yoongi walking towards him.
"That's it." Yoongi exclaimed as he pulled the jumper off of Jimin.
"Put your hands up"
Yoongi demamded, Jimin followed with what he was told, feeling the soft material of the jumper falling over his clotheless torso before settling down over his lap.

"Your just like a baby, seriously" Yoongi scoffed as Jimin looked up at him the moment he felt the taller hand wrapping around his while pulling him up "you can have Jin's dungarees"
Yoongi sighed as he passed them to Jimin who looked down before slowly pulling them over his soft legs, Yoongi shook his head as he stepped behind Jimin as he picked the straps and attached them to the buttons.

"There now your comming with me to get food, got it"

"Mhmm"

Jimin mumbled with a small smile as he looked over his shoulder at Yoongi, their eyes locking for a split second or maybe wo before Yoongi shook it off as he begun to walk towards the door "lets go" he mumbled beneath his breath as he picked up a pair of shoes while waiting for Jimin.

Once the shorter male's caught up with Yoongis large steps the taller sliped on a pair of shoes onto him, Jimin could feel a thick warm material falling over his back as he looked up at Yoongi who glanced down sharply at him as Slipped on his coat over Jimin.
He himself wasn't particularly sure what he was doing, he promiced himself he wouldent do anything he'd regret later.
But it looked like it was already too late.

"Lets go then"

He stated as he steped outside, once again feeling the strong frosty air boincing off of his cheek, but the other wasn't stepping out.
Jimin just stood inside looking down at his shoes causing Yoongi to sigh as he reached his arm out to the other.
"Lets go... I wownt leave you here out here again"
He said in a softer tone only to feel the smallers soft fingertips wrapping around his hand.
Yoongi quickly shook Jimin's hand off with a grunt as he walked forward with the smaller male tailing behind.
It was hard enaugh to concentrate with the other contantly panting beneath his breath, and yet the small soft sounds were like music to ones ear.
Yoongi would never admit that though.

They walked through the silent streets, passing by a certain pet shop before walking down a couple streets.
Although Yoongi was still against the idea, he coulden't help but feel a clot forming in his throat with the silence which was once so comforting.

"Um so... what was that crack on your hand i- JIMONG or whatever your name is where are YOu?!"

Yoongi turned around only to realise that Jimin was nowhere to be found.

"Ahh seriously"

Yoongi cursed under his breath before turning around and picking up his pace with every step.
There was no way he had already lost him.