{{ EXTRA . 4 }}

"It doesn't matter who told me, i can allways go if you don't want to listen-"

"I think he is fine without knowin-" Hoseok interrupted only to find himself half naked on the other side of the door, watching as the neighbours pasts by unfazed.
This happened more than often for this to be shocking in any way shape or form.

"Speak, but i promice you. If this is all to mess with me-"

"You think I'd leave the comfort of my villa only to mess with you? Don't be stupid" Namjoon smirked cockly at Yoongi's irrational remarks the moment he invited himself in, he could taste the bitter aura gloating through the clammy air as he skanned around the apartment before seating himself down beside the stack of empty bottles.

"Homely i see, but looks like you added another luxury to your life that's slowly killing you"

"Did you just come to chit chat or to tell me the truth, just get to the point." Yoongi spoke coldly as he sat down opposite Namjoon with his sharp penetrating eyes falling onto the others dark grin, this was going to be fun.

_____

Jimin's eyes widened as he felt a foren body grazing against his chin, he felt his heart quiver at the others painfully familiar voice feeling as his chin was yanked up roughly, Yoongi knew.
Something about him seemed oddly familiar, every time he past this flower shop all he could do was drown in his poulsating heart.
The pungent scent of freshly woven roses and the gentle breeze sparking over his sensors, he hated it.
He hated how much it reminded him of Jimin.

He didn't even take any notice of the shop keeper till one gloomy night as he walked along the lonely road, watching the lights flicker in the darkness of the night.
He just happened to have watched it unravel.

That was the first time he set his eyes down on the male, normally his eyes were distracted by the flowery around him.
But that time it was him.
Though he was a stranger he felt odly familiar, Yoongi didn't know why back then.
But he didn't think twice before hurrying to the other males side as he fell back, losing his balance after a group of teens begun picking on him.

That day nothing felt real, the moonlight seemed too bright for such a gloomy night. Like a torch lighting up the narrow road as Yoongi placed his hand around the smallers stomach before carefully pulling him up as he sent a dark condesending glare over at the teens.

Breathless, you could say that.
Before the smller could thank him Yoongi pulled away with a groan as he turned his back to face him.

"W..wait i want to thank you-"

"Save your breath" Yoongi spoke tiresomely as he stepped away, not being able handle his pounding chest as he stepped inbetween two towering buildings a couple blocks away.
Since that day he wasn't sure why but he allways found himself at the glass doors, never stepping in just watching from a distance.

And it irritated him, because he didn't know why he had the urge to do so.
Till now.

"Jimin why didn't you come to me? I thought you were dead!" Yoongi raised his voice as he crouched down, his sharp stare grazing past Jimin's soft brown eyes.
Watching as his soft pillows, which sat beneath his eyes, begun to water.

He hoped that this day wouldn't have come.
But it seemed like there was no helping it.

"I.. D...do I know you-?" Jimin took a deep breah As he forged a smileover his lips only to feel the others fingertips press against his cheek.

"Did you hate me that much? Did I really hurt you to the point of you wanting to let me crumble without-"

"I..it's..because Taehyung told me... you and Hoseok finally got togeather... and i didn't want to be the second choice anymore-"

"For fucks sake?! Did you forget what i told you that day, you lying bastard. You didn't even tell me the truth about who you were" Yoongi groaned as he gripped onto his head before moving his knee down inbetween Jimins legs, leaning forward as Jimin leant back under the weight of Yoongi's chest before his head rested against the glass door behind him.

Now that he thought about it how did Yoongi know, and why.

"You didn't even know i existed...not to mention the way you treated me.. and you expected me to tell you ?"

"If i knew i would have treat you better...so much fucking better..."