47.Leave

"Its not up to him! Nor to you! don't you get it!!"

"Its not my foult this happened."

"THEN WHO'S?!"

The atmosphere was tense as the voices kept echoing around the room, creating crashing waves that smashed onto the walls before retreating. And recharging with even more power in the next word.

"Ask mr genious. He was the one that gave Jimin this idea"

"Why didn't you stop him?!"

"And why are you getting so worked up about this? Oh sorry. I forgot you have a thing for Jimin, and unless he is awake you can't do anything."

Namjoon placed his cup forcefully onto the desk as he glared at Taehyung, this was no longer something even Namjoon could handle. Jin made this mess but didn't even think about how to fix it, his mindset was so distorted he thought he did nothing wrong.

Leaving Namjoon to reverse everything he did.

And what happened the night before wasn't great either, but...Hoseok's lips were so soft.
He thought as he ran his finger over his lips.

"Well im not the one that made the love of my life watch as i kissed someone he hates"

"He isn't 'the love of my life', actually he's far from it"

Namjoon rolled his eyes as he pushed himself up from his chair, it was hard to think.
Taehyung was so desperate to get Jimin back, he hated how he saw himself in that kid, but it allways ends the same. You don't get what you, just the leftovers.

"I'll help, but he has a clock anyway. His doll body will crumble with all the stress Yoongi gives him. And if we are lucky he will go back to his body"

"And if not"

"If not ...then there is a problem, he is weak enaugh as it is... this may be too much to handle"

Taehyung took a deep breath as the lingering silence was broken " and what are the chances of that?"

"It's not for me to say, but for time to deside"

Tae bit down on his lip before standing up and facing Namjoon, the slight glint in Taehyung's eye gave Namjoon a bad feeling. But its better to try than to be sorry.

"When will his body fall apart"

"Soon, i assume around the time of the yearly dances"

Taehyung turned around and started heading to the door before stopping at the door phrame.

"If he dies, i promice you....you will pay just as much as Jin and everyone else"

"I'd like to see that happen"