14.Me

The hinges sparked the moment the door was barbarically slammed closed, the two male's standing on the other side tasting the bittersweet silence around them which begun to form a suffocating strumming pattern within their throats.
After all the running Yoongi didn't have the energy to speak, even more so now that he was half drenched in his own sweat.
Although to one it may had seemed vagualy atractive he just found it inconvenient.

The taller sighed as he leant forward, swiftly slipping off his shoes before he begun heading back to his chainbor as the naive Jimin tailed behind, he was to mesmerised by the others back to realise as the door slamed before his face.
Luckly he was able to stumble back before his cute little nose was shattered, maybe Yoongi was just changing.

But it felt unervibg, the only think he was welcomed by was the intoxicating muggy scent of cigarettes that came from behind the door. Yoongi wasn't the type to change his deadly habits for lighter things like vape's.

He preferd destroying others with himself.
Yoongi took a deep sigh as inbetween his long vainy fingers he held a thin cigarette as lifted his gaze, he put on something more comfortable before reappearing infront of Jimin.
" i wasn't expecting to have a guest today but looks like the wind from he west braught two ferril cats to me, but just so you know you better stay silent. Got it?" Yoongi declared only to recieve a small nod from Jimin.

"Good boy, just stay out of the way and for your own good just don't look them in the eye" Yoongi yawned as he reached his arms out, using his fingertips to ruffle Jimin's soft silky hair before croucheing down, Jimin was sat with his back against the wall beside the door to Yoongi's bedroom.
Although he shouldn't have been bothered he used his fingertips to lift a couple stands of Jimin's hair with as light sigh.

"Again another crack? Jin didn't even bother giving me a well polished type, Well it's  Namjoon's creation after all so what would i expect" he mumbled as he placed the cigarette between his lips while using his thumb to rubb against the small crack over Jimin's forehead.

He didn't think he saw it there before but then again he didn't look.

After a fiew seconds Yoongi was yet to pull away as he lowered his gaze only for their eyes to lock, Jimin didn't even blink untill Yoongi blew the smoke towards him causing a small caugh to escape Jimins mouth.

"You can pick out some clothes to change into, but stay in the room" Yoongi sighed the moment he heard a knock at the door, it looked like the other had came earlier than Yoongi had expected.

"Yoongi its been a while"

"Like allways, anyway why did you come here?"

"Not even going to ask me how i am? So crule" said the male sighed hysterically causing Yoongi to growl as he grabbed his phone out of his pockets "how are you then,Jungkook" Yoongi spoke bitterly as his eyes wondered off towards his bedroom door.

"Im good, I've just came to visit my beloved friend" Jungkook sang as he streached his arms up in the air, just as gloomy as ever.
Everything seemed the same, notjing ever changed about the house nor its owner.
Adleast that was till he heard a slight ruccis which came from Yoongi's bedroom.

"Hmm I see i interrupted something didn't i" Jungkook chockedwitha  little laugh as he looked over at Yoongi who's expression twisted into a pinned smile.

"JIMIN I TOLD YOU TO STAY QUIET!"

He shouted with a graon as reached for a glass of water, he was sure to throw him out the first chance he got.
"Anyway, what was the actual rea...JUNGKOOK!" Yoongi shouted as he Jungkook disapeared from beside him.

Instead he had already made his way to Yoongis room, eyes set over Jimin who's head was half stuck in the arm hole of a shirt.
It didn't take long before Jimin noticed the unfamiliar presence which caused him to stumble backs as he saw the raging fire in Yoongi's eyes.

"Great"