2. love

"It's him"

"That upperclassmen Yoongi"

"He got called to the heads office"

"Aparently he killed a person in a bloody fight "

"Woah thats sca..."

"And rumour says you don't mess with me unless you have a death wish. So i guess you guys dont value your life enaugh" a deep imperative voice echoed the hallway as a elongated, thin sihlowett apeared infront of the bundle of spectators who suddenly froze.

"Its him....." a high pitched voice was about to say when all of a sudden he felt a tugg on his colar, feeling his feet take off from the ground "W..WoaH-?!"

The rest of the students just stood back, watching as Yoongi's eyes scanned over them carefully. Seeing what the others were doing made him laugh, well seeing what they wern't doing to be presised.

"Yoongi....that's it let's go" said a voice from behind, a gentle hand lined over Yoongi's one carefully, signaling for him to let go "once again trying to keep up with your reputation huh"

"What can i do. I just can't disappoint my fans can i" Yoongi spoke tiresomly in a sarcastic manner as he shot a glare at the boy who now stumbled a couple feet away as Yoongi finally loosened his grip, causing the array of eyes to stumble back in confusion.
The boy just griped his chest before looking up and jumping infront of Yoongi.

"ILL GO TELL THE TEACH..."

"Go for it" Yoongi smirked forcefully as he moved a step closer "im not scared of them...but you should be" the gloomy male whispered into the boys ear, and with a click of his toung the group of people disburst into different directions.

Yoongi rolled his sharp eyes while turning around the moment he felt a light pain comming from the top of his head which caused him to let out a slight grunt "What was that for Jin."

"For trying to act like a psychopath! You know your reputation and THAT doesn't help you in the slightest!" Jin exclamed as he watched Yoongi sit back on a chair carelessly.

"At least i get my piece and quiet, but then again there's you who decided to ruin my enture purpose in this melancholly existance, Isn't that crule"

"Say that once more and i swear on your lamb skewers i will kill you"

"Well then swear no more"

Yoongi answered light heartedly which made Jin twitch before he reached down into his bag, chucking something at Yoongi
"you're dead."

Yoongi glanced down at the object he'd caught in the palm of his hand with a snicker "a pack of skittles wownt kill me unless you want to give me diabetes. Try harder next time"

"If you say so" Jin spat as he looked up at the clock "we're already late for the first lesson! WELL done genius"

"Your welcome"

/A/n i desided to sprinkle sprinkle