20.Of

Jimin looked up before letting his eyes travel to Jin.

Jin just waved his hand in the air as he gave Jimin a small pat on shoulder with a smile "till we have to take Jimin away ofcourse...dolls don't last long you know" he said as he pulled Jimin's fringe up revealing the oh so familiar crack on his forehead.

"Just look at this..."

"Stop talking shit" Yoongi clicked his toung as he took long slow steps towards them before taking a firm grip around Jimin's hand and pulling him away.

Why do they keep making it seem like something is happening.

"Why are you even siding with him? Your supose to be mine"

Yoongi hissed as he pulled Jimin through the corridors, the smaller wasn't sure if it was confusion or him being flustered but the feeling of Yoongi's hand being wrapped around his made his heart flutter while his cheeks burst into a warm crimson flush, Maybe it wasn't hopless after all. Jimin thought as he was about to open his mouth, but before he could he felt the warmth escape his hand. Yoongi was no longer Holding Jimin's hand but instead his gaze was concentrated towards the male infront of them.

"Well well well i see Yoongi has a new little boyfriend" Yoongi was obviously bothered by the other presence, and yet at he same time he seemed to have been engulfed by the other as they spoke mockingly.
The fire eyes scanning Jimin from top to bottom before facing Yoongi once again.

"When did my standards fall so drastically?" Yoongi exclaimed, his peronality going back to how he was in the very bringing, forgetting about Jimin. And maybe that's because his highschool sweetheart was standing right infront of him.

Jeon hoseok.

The bubbly personality and the sunshine rays never seemed to let Yoongi down, even though Hoseok was quite a bit to handle if you didn't know what to do, Yoongi knew all his good and bad sides

Afterall after a mare month or two of dating, Yoongi knew that the relationship had been tainted.

But somehow that face still took Yoongi's heart to a boiling point, not flutter but just a shift from it's grave stone.
Awakening his ability to love, even if it was towards the very person who broke his trust.

Jimin watched the two carefully from behind, trying to act like he wasn't paying any attention. Everyone had known that Yoongi had allways held some sort of feelings towards Hoseok and no matter if it was love or hate, it was more than Jimin was ever going to get.

"Well he isn't half bad, some type of cute i guess" Hoseok stated as he stared down at Jimin before his eyes raised back up at Yoongi who narrowed his eyes.

"U..um ill head to he restroom.." Jimin muttered beneath his breath as he begun walking away from the other two, the aura around them was suffocating.
And it made him sick to the point of suffocation, but the moment he took a second to calm down he felt a harsh yank on his wrist.

"You don't even know where it is idiot"

No, i do know

"Damn just like a babysitter" Hoseok scoffed under his breath before glancing up at Jimin "it suits you well" he mumbled before walking off and waving as his back faced Yoongi.

"Now then lets go to first lesson " Yoongi gritted his teeth as he made his way towards he classroom with Jimin tailing behind.

"Do you like him"

"Wha .....who" Yoongi raised his brows not understanding where that question came from only to shake his head.

"Hoseok....he is .... well nothing just shut up and lets go"

OML THE NEW COMEBACK E8VSH

IM SO SHOOOOKKK LIKE DAMMM MY FAVOURITE SONGS ARE THE FAKE LOVE, AIRPLANE PT.2 AND the one at the top if u scrol up ossbi8bsabi IM SO SHOOK I CRIED