{{ EXTRA . 2 }}

"Morning~"

"Shut up." The raven haired male groaned as he shoved Hoseok's head back into the pillow with a perpetual twitch as he pulled the covers over his head.
The constant bickering that came out of Hoseok's beak really did piss him off, he coulden't have a single peacefull morning without that big mouthed sun from the telly tubby's waking him up.
He wasn't sure how he was able to stand him.
Not on such a miserable day as today.

"Oh come on you grumpy old cow" Hoseok rolled his eyes before sliping the covers down his torso as he pressed his body against Yoongi's with a small hysterical sigh, just to make sure to get the others attention.
"Im feeling lonely" Hoseok sang as he rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder, his fingertips slowly slipping beneath Yoongi's shirt.

"If your lonely go fuck a goose, i have enaugh of you" Yoongi sighed as he flipped the two of them over so that he sat on top as he streached his arms, this was irritating.
Yoongi reached over for a cigarette before feeling Hoseok's hands sitting against his waist.
"Awh your no fun" Hoseok clicked his toung as he snatched away Yoongi's cigarette "Maybe we should swap around today? What do you say- AHH FUCK-"

"Shut up before i kick you out naked" Yoongi rolled his eyes as he kicked Hoseok off of the bed before glancing over at the alarm clock, he didn't have much longer before he had to go back to school for the day.
He didn't feel like going back though, school was boring and stupid not to mention the fact that every teacher seemed to be on high alert around him because of all the 'stupid things he did'.
If everyone was judged by their past then no one would be forgiven.

"Man why do i even bother with the likes of you?"

"Hmm? Wait who are you talking about? Sorry im a bit confused are you talking about Jackson? Jihyun? Sehun or maybe even Namjoon? Or is-"

"Yeah yeah i got the point im a man whore but your no better" Hoseok shrugged his shoulders before sliping out of the bed as he ramaged through the cubboards for a fresh pair of boxers which was hard to find as they all looked adleast a century old, he had standards.
But what can a boy do.

"Oh also stop stealing my boxers, every time i buy a new pair your anoying ass swaps them with your ones" Yoongi groaned as he walked into the kitchen, leaning forward as he set on the expressio just in time to hear banging against the door.

"Dibsy not me!"

"No shit sherlock it's my house, i woulden't have let you even if you begged" Yoongi sighed as he reached over for a pair of gray joggers before walking over to the door, this realy was tiresome.
Yoongi sighed as he rubbed the side of his neck, only to his surprise as there was a oddly unexpected and unwanted guest standing on the other side of the door.
How lovely he thought sarcastically as he leant against the door phrame.

"Long time no see, Namjoon"

"Those were some good times without seeing your ugly face, but im not here to bicker"

Yoongi raised his brows as he spread the door wide open, watching carefully as the other walked past.
It had been five years scince he'd last seen Namjoon, there was a rumour that now he ran his own hybrid company.
Kinky but financially it seemed very stable, which was why he wasn't surprised that he waw found.

"Hoseok get out, i have a guest-"
Yoongi gritted his teeth, Hoseok was already all over Namjoon like a moth to a lamp.
He sure as hell got worse scince school, now he doesn't hide how shameless he really was.

"So what do you want?"

"What i want? Nothing really i was just wondered if you actually wanted to know what Jimin really was, afterall i heard from a little birdy someone is being a little stalker" Namjoon smirked as he scanned Yoongi's deadly expression.

"Who told you"

______
A/N I forgot to mention that if you guys would like a sequal of this feel free to attack me^^