43.Thats

Jimin panted as he leaned forward while gripping onto his knees.
He didn't feel this alive scince he woke up in this body.
He should have done something like this much earlier.

A smile formed over his lips as he glanced up at Taehyung who was also trying to catch his breath as he looked up at the sky, he missed him.
He missed him so much he could suffocate.

"T...tired huh mochi"

"You look m...more tired than me" Jimin chuckled as he slipped to the ground, Taehyung just followed as their backs sat against eachother.
It was great, that was untill Taehyung length back on purpous so that Jimin turned into a 80° angle.
But Jimin ignored it witha  scoff as he cept his eyes on the beautifully stary lights above.

"Your as sweaty as a pig"

"Pigs don't sweat dumbass"

Taehyung bursted laughing beneath his breath as his thick feathery fringe fell over his eyes, its been a while.
Taehyung glanced to the side at Jimins hand before he slowly moved his so that it sat over Jimin's smaller one.
He enjoyed the feeling of Jimin's chest racing as he turned his body around, having Jimin inbetween his legs as he back-hugged him with his hand sat over Jimin's fludding chest.
He just found it hard to pull away, because with Yoongi around he wownt have a chance like this again.
Asleast not for awhile.

"W..what are you do.."

"Just checking your poulse, hmm..seems good to me" Taehyung smiled before standing up and pulling Jimin up with him, there was no point of expressing his feelings.
Jimin was too stubborn to let go of Yoongi.
A sigh escaped the talers lips ad he shrugged before taking Jimin's hand and pulling him through the bushes, now he was mad.
How was it possible for someone as bad as Yoongi to get someone so inocent to fall for him.
Taehyung was so lost in his mind it took him a couple seconds before noticing the tugg on his sleave

"Wait i can't walk like this" Jimin muttered as he reached down for his kimono before pulling it up, revealing his soft chubby thy that looked absoloutly adorable with the hanging material grazing against them, Taehyung just stared.
Maybe fora  bit too long as Jimin cleared his throat.

"You ok?"

"Y..yeah lets go"

Taehyung cursed at himself as he hung his head low, that sure was close.
Dangerously close.
Luckily he soon took his mind off of what just happened as they saw a large fire in the distance, its flames rattling like leaves in the sky as couples danced around.
The music was live as a small band played in the background.

Jimin looked in awe as he noticed the flowers that were layered over the ground, it was so beautifull.
But Taehyung didn't think anything here could be as beautifull as his friend, nothing ever could be.
He just had to distract himself again, and so he did as a large smile formed over his lips the moment he reached for Jimins hand.

"WOAH SLOW DOWNN!!"

"COME ON OLD MAN!!"

Taehyung twirled Jimin around before pulling him closer, they were now blended inbetween the dancing couples.
And it was even harder for Taehyung too look away as the light from the flames gently warmed Jimin's skin causing a golden hues to fall over the male, all Taehyung could do is sigh as he pulled Jimin's fringe to the side before slipping a flower behind his ear.

He was going to do it, he was too far gone to try to get back on track as he loosened his kimono with a wink as he went down on one knee "will you give me this one dance my lady?"

Jimin chuckled as he took Taehyung's hands with a nodd, this night sure was going to go down in hystory.
The way the smaller twirled around was hypnotoc, Jimin's hips swayed to the beat as his fingertips grazed against Taehyung's chest.
He really was playing with fire.

Taehyung snarked as he pulled Jimin in by his waist.

"Slow down little antelope, let me lead"

"But i.."

"No buts" Taehyung boasted causing Jimin to pount, either way they danced like thet till noon.
That was till a slow song came on, all the couples were moving closer.

Taehyung glanced down at Jimin as he placed his hand against his back.

Now was the time, there was no better place to do this.
But he didn't expect any obstacles, and in they came.

"Hmm so that's where you two ran off to"

"Y..yoongi" Jimin stuttered as he pushed away from Taehyung, but the taller held onto Jimin.

"Lets dance to this song....Jimin"

Yoongi's eyebrow twitched as he pushed Taehyung aside, his eyes set on Jimin who stared up frightfully.

"Ready?"