30.

Jimin didn't move, instead he kept his arms to his side.

It iritated Yoongi, because he was so mad at himself.
How was he going toapoligise for something like that?
He sighed as he scooped Jimin's small brittle hands up into his before pulling them up onto either side of his shoulders begore slowly letting his eyes travel back at Jimin.

"Stop acting like I'm about to kill you" he said as he pressed the wet cloth against Jimin's stomach causing the smaller to grunt in pain as he unconciously griped tightly onto Yoongi.

"I..it hurts...don't press it" Jimin stuttered as he tried rolling his body into a smal ball where he would be warm and safe, away from any danger.
But instead of safety he got Yoongi.
And then came a waterfall of tears which cruised down Jimin's cheek before settling down onto Yoongi's pale neck.

"Why are you crying? " Yoongi hissed as he moved his eyes up to Jimin's face which had a small gentle smile implanted over it. Yoongi sat up taken aback by Jimin's expression "why are you smiling?" He asked gently this time.

"B..because i don..." Jimin stoped as he covered his eyes." i don't understand why....when i saw you attacking that poor boy...i didn't believe that it was you and it couldn't be....you'd never do..."

"... Jus stop talking" Yoongi responded causing Jimin to Joilt, afterall Yoongi's voice was firm and harsh even once he tried to calm himself down.

"B..but then you hurt me...e..even though you kissed me yesturday a..as if i was just a item to y.. your disposal" Jimin panted as he rubbed away his tears with his thick long sleaves, too afraid of Yoongi's expression as he gripped down onto the others shirt "b..but now your like a different person! You carried me all the way here after doing all that to me.."

Jimin Kept swiping away the tears as he hung his head low "a..and now your acting as if you have any sort of feelings for me, but im just your doll"

Jimin sobbed, he had to know what Yoongi's feelings were.

"I had to, it was all fo..."

Yoongi was about to say before he stoped himself  as he leant forward, bitting down on the smallers lip before hissing.

"Why do i even bother explaining? your just a doll. You will never know how i feel towards Hoseok, you dint understand live. He is the angel i can't have, no matter what i do. So just leave before i repeat what i did earlier."

"b..."

"YOUR NOTHING JUST LEAVE!" Yoongi shouted, his heart beat increasing as he watched Jimin slowly retreating.
It hurt like hell once he fully realised that everytime the other looked at him he could see Hoseok's reflection in Yoongis eyes.

Yoongi didn't love him, and he never will because it was Hoseok who he loved.
Not him.

Not a stupid kid who left everything behind to be with his little crush, why was he like this?

Jimin bit down on his lip before turning around and walking to the sopha, his face burried into the cushions as he gripped onto his shirt tightly.

"I...im sorry...I shouldn't love you....im such a idiot"