26. Guid

What was he even doing? He whined as he slammed his head against the door before slowly pushing it open with his small fragile hands.

It was just a constant clot which lingered down his throat after the kiss, he didn't know why it didn't feel as good as he thought it would.
Maybe it was because his heart ached so much that he couldent concentrate on anything other than that.
Jimin took a deep sigh as his head hung low, and it was just his luck to stumble right into Yoongi, Jimin joilted as he decided to walk back in but feeling a strong force pulling him back.

"What's up with you huh?"

Yoongi scoffed as he raised his brows, looking down at Jimin who's eyes were drifting to the side, sometimes he really couldn't understand those things.
Yoongi sighed as he placed his hand behind Jimin's back before tugging him forward.

The slightly taller male leaned down slowly as Jimin automatically closed his eyes, feeling Yoongi's burning breath lining against his neck as he bit down on the inside of his lip. He could already feel Yoongi's soft yet sharp lips indenting themselves onto his neck before grazing past as Yoongi leant into Jimin's ear.

"Hey Jimin, unless you want to watch me pee... i assume you will leave."

Yoongi groaned causing Jimin's cheeks to light up as he nodded and moved away as Yoongi rubbed his hip tiresomely " what am i going to do with you huh?" Yoongi rolled his eyes as he moved closer, turning Jimin around so that he faced away from the toilet.

"Adleast try to be suttle" he huffed causing Jimin to cross his arms "w..what i..i was just lost in my thoughts that's all" Jimin mumbled before he felt his body being lifted up mid air causing him to squirm.
Yoongi just looked up with a glare as he locked Jimin's legs to his chest the moment the other kicked them up into the air.

"Kick me and i will drop you" he hissed as he carried Jimin to his bedroom, this wasnt the first time he has been here.
But while being carried through Jimin could smell the even more pungent smell of cinamon covering the enture room.

And no Yoongi didn't have some wierd obsession with cinamon, but even if he did Jimin wouldn't mind. He loved the smell because Yoongi allways seemed to smell of it.

But forgetting that, the reason for the smell was actally quite worrying, there was a stack of cigarett boxes that stacked on Yoongi's top shelf like trophies. The cinamon was to neutralise the stench so his clothes wouldn't reek of it.

Yoongi placed Jimin gently on his bed, the soft springs bent into his body as Jimin's eyes set on the stack of cigarettes. Somehow he didn't notice the last time he was here, and that's because they wernt here.
Its only been a day or two.

Yoongi sighed as he stood inbetween Jimin and the stack, proceeding to take a cigaretteout of his pocket after ramaging through all of the other ones beire lighting it with one flick of a finger.

"What is it? It's not for you, thisstuff could kill you" Yoongi stated as he placed the herbal mixture inbetween his lips, a thick silky string of smoke escaping his lips as he stared at the smaller.

"Then why do you do it" Jimin asked leaving a moment of silence.

"Because i want to be dead, and this is practically killing me so why not it seems ...hey Jimin" Yoongi leant back with his eyes stapled to the sealing but once he looked back down he could see a pair of crimson tears streaming down the others face.

He sighed with a gentel smile before pulling Jimin into his chest as he knelt down beside him.
"What's up with you today"

"I..i don't want you to die"

"I wownt ok, now stop this and calm down before you get you snot all over me" he sighed as he patted Jimin's back gently while holding the cigarette in his free hand as the smoke hung over the room like a deadly poison.