9.The

"Once again, how bothersome" Yoongi sucked on the side of his lip as he tossed the paper which was now crumpled by his fist down onto the wooden planks which lined the floor.

"Love? Sorry to disapoint but I don't have that for something like him" he mumbled to himself as he turned his eyes to the side, Yoongi knew this wasnt an actual human but somehow Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off of it.
Its flawless skin, soft glistening lips.

"So Jimin you say" Yoongi clicked his toung as he sat up and ran his fingertips along the hard outline of the dolls hand before sighing "this into a living creature? Imposible" he mumbled before pushing himself off of the sopha and walking to his room.
There was no point even thinking about the what if, and yet the moment he was about to enter his room something inside him told him to stop, and so he did as he took one last glance back at the sleeping doll, feeling a slight pain elasticating through his lungs.

"Just in case"

He rolled his eyes as he grabbed a small blanket before tossing it over Jimin's frozen body, his fingertips skimming past the others cheek.
"what am i even doing" he shook his head before getting himself to his room.

Nothing was worse tha going crazy, he really needed to stay away from Jin.
His idiocy must have been passed onto him.
Yoongi groaned as he took off his towel, slipping on some loose joggers before turning to face his empty bed "and that's what i like" he hummed as he walked over to his bed before settling down on it's edge.

Taking out a book with the title 'Demian', his long thin fingers grazing against each word as his eyes followed, sometimes he wondered why there couldn't be only the good and the bad.
Because the inbetween pissed him off.
You could never tell the truth, then again you could never know what the truth even was.

Yoongi closed his eyes shut and he fell into the dark slumber, re-living his nightmares all over again.
His life was a cycle.
So he wasnt scary, but even so his body couldn't help but react.

The dreams were horrors and no matter how far his legs ran he couldn't get away. So in the end they gave up and Yoongi gasped as his eyes shot open.
"Well shit" he cursed as he felt his sweat running down his face as the pulsations behind his chest begun to increase in and abnormal speed.
But it was fine, he was useto it.
Except from one specific fact.

One side of his bed felt heavier and more ocupied.

But he ignored it only untill his leg grazed over something that caused him to freeze and sit up.

He took his time as he slowly looked to the side, noticing a small bump under his covers which made his eyes to widen.