18.Although

Jimin's eyes swelled up as his small tears cruised down his soft cheek.

A small whimper escaping his lips as he gently rubbed way his morning tears with a silent yawn only to feel a soft material slipping down his torso, a blanket?

"Sweet" Jimin mumbled as he pulled the blanket back up yet this time holding it much closer to his face, tasting the fresh scent of cinamon which radieted from the soft fabric.
It smelled just like Yoongi, and the very realisation made Jimin's cheeks burn vibrantly.

"Well well morning mr sniff my blankets" Yoongi scoffed as he raised his brow, bringing a cup of tea into the others small hands after he pulled away the blanket.

"Oh.. thank you" Jimin stuttered the moment he sat up, being unaware of the current state his hair was in as he lifted the rim of the cup to his lips.
Yoongi sighed as he scooched up nexto Jimin before shuffling even closer. Jimin glanced to the side, watching as Yoongi switched on the TV but it didn't seem like the gloomy thing wasn't the slightest bit interested in the moving phrames.

What seemed to have held his attention as a small picture phrame above the noisy flat screen  "is that you? And your brother?" Jimin asked as he looked over at Yoongi curiously.

"And is it any of your buseness? Yeah i thought so" Yoongi clicked his toung as he spoke coldly before burrying his back into the sopha.

"Im going school today, and because i can't trust you to stay here alone you are comming with me" Yoongi said as he felt Jimin's shoulder graze against his causing him to shuffle back as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sounds fun! "

"Trust me, it's not"

Yoongi sighed before pushing himself up and walking towards dinning table.

"Come on then or you wown't have any food" he said as he pulled out a chair for Jimin while taking out two plates, a dish made up of a sandwich and eggs which made Jimin chuckle.
"Hmm if it's so funny you can cook tomorrow" Yoongi scoffed said as he squinted his eyes.

"I thought your giving me to Jin today" Jimin muttered in amusement causing Yoongi to stop and look up at Jimin with a plane expression, he was so hard to read.

"Well that's for me to deside... so maybe you will stay here just that little bit longer"