6.

It was as if the sky had frozen at a soft golden tint over head as the birds headed up to the creatures which lived over the lilac clouds.

Yoongi ran his eyes over the sparkling mood which apeared in the distace.
He ignored anything that Jin had said, after all Jin was just some person that stuck around thinking they were 'friends'.

How foolish of him.

Yoongi didn't have friends, nor did he need them.
He did just fine alone and having someone by his side would only be a hinderence, adleast that's what he told himself.

Yoongi desided to walk straight home, afterall it was getting dark and no matter how much he enjoyed the frosy breeze of the night he was tired.
Although the closer he got to his house more flashing blue and red lights echoed past sirens.
A traffic jam? Or a accident.

Maybe, but the nearer Yoongi got to his house the closer he got to ruckus.

He just tried to ignore what was happening around him so he put in his earphones and closed his eyes, feeling the cold wind brush past his thin darkened bangs before being stoped by a sudden obsticle.

He stumbled back as he noticed deposits of car scraps lining across the ground only for his eyes to catch glimpses of a croud who circled one designated point.
It wasn't that he wanted to, but it was human nature to be engrossed with the unknown.
And so he saw it.

The thin river of blood running down the pavement ground as two males brushed past him, carrying a single male into the ambulance.
Yoongi flinch as he turned his head to the side, feeling a sudden clot built up in his throat.

It was that boy.

The boy from earlier who ran off crying "great just a way to make my day" he cursed beneath his breath as hung his head low while rushing towards his door, quickly gripping onto the door knob before finding himself on the other side of the door.

"Great" Yoongi cursed beneath his breath as he droped his bag to the ground, only after a moment or two being able to get ahold of himself s he slipped his shoes off,  lining them against the wall as he made his way to the fridge.

"Nothing here like allways" he sighed as he scanned the empty shelves. The only thing that was there were the bottles of ginger bear, somehow Yoongi's taste buds couldent go a single day without adleast one of those.

Yoongi tried to catch a breath but the image of the boy kept bugging him.

The gloomy male sloely pulled out a bottle of ginger beer, flicking off the cap as he stared at the blank tv screen.
His eyes wondering upwards to a small pickture phrame.
In memory of the old days, the only old memory he hadn't yet eradicated from his mind.
Ever scince Yoongi was born nothing was right, he wasn't planned nor was he wanted.

Ofcourse it wasn't any different with his younger brother, except for the first 5 years they tried to hide their disapointment.

No wonder they hate him now.

Yoongi placed the bottle of ginger beer down on the table with a loud sigh as he felt his eyelids droop.

But his peace was broken as he heard a loud bang at the door.