{{ EXTRA . 3 }}

The morning was soft, it's golden rays blisfully dancing against the earth's surface as the gentle breeze grazed against the blemishless skin of the tall charosmatic male who pushed through the glass door.
A gentle tinkle of a bell sprung through his ears as his cheeks lit up at the sight.

"Morning, welcome to Min's flowery, how can i help?"

"Id like to get a red rose and a kiss from the handsome owner"

"Im afraid we don't sell that here, check another place. Maybe a brothel" Jimin sighed in disbelief as he picked up a long smooth stem before tapping it against Taehyung's head.

"Man you can be so crule Jimin-ah, i need love from my boyfriend" Taehyung sang as he slipped his arms around Jimin's waist, the smaler sure looked beautifull blended into the surrounding flowers.
His now crimson cheeks blending with the red roses which sat beside him as Taehyung's lips grazed the side of Jimin's cheek.

Using the tips of his fingwrs to slip through Jimin's pink hair as his thumb sat gently against Jimin's temple. " i nearly didn't recognise you with that hair of yours, you look extra soft now"

"Shut up mr 'im on vague' "

"Hmm? Do i sense jealousy?" Taehyung chuckled as he ruffled Jimins hair lightly before turning his head to the door with a sigh, its been five years now scince Jimin woke up.
It took a while to get use to but he was glad that Jimin finally gave in and accepted him as his partner, though he knew it was from pitty he could tell that Jimin was happy so he didn't feel guilty, other than the fact that after he became a model he didn't have as much free time to spend with Jimin.

Not to mention how demanding Jungkook was through this whole time, though he loved Jimin to pieces there wasn't much of a sexual attraction between them not to mention the fact that Jimin was still a full fledged virgin.
So instead of bothering his baby he went to Jungkook, a win win situation if not counting the fact that Jungkook was the son of quite a powerfull mafia family.
So he had to be carefull.

And he was, Jungkook knew about Jimin and he was sure that Jimin wouldn't mind but just to be on the safe side he kept that information away from Jimin.
Afterall he coulden't bare seeing Jimin sad or disapointed, he was too gentle for that even more so after what had happened.

"Jelously my ass, now get out before the customer's come" Jimin smiled as he pushed Taehyung towards the door before recieving one last kiss as the other turned around swiftly.

"Getting more fistey lately are we? How cute"

"Im getting a restraining order against you!" Jimin stumbled back as he watched Taehyung's lips turn into a gentle smirk as he moved his leg inbetween Jimin's thys.

"Do it if you can-"

"Kim Taehyung what on earth do you think your doing? Imagine if the paparazzi were around! We are going" spoke a short deep voiced male as he wrapped his hand into the hem of Taehyung's trench coat before pulling him away, Jimin watched with a smal smile as he bowed before pulling Taehyung away.

A small soft humm exelling through the short males lips as his smile begun to crumble the moment he pressed his back flat against the door after flipping the open sighn, though what Taehyung was doing was crule what could Jimin do.
All the stupid rumours of affairs, he knew Taehyung would never do such a thing.
Because even if he didn't have strong romantic feelings towards Taehyung it still hurt to see all that, and he wasn't dumb enaugh not to notice everything that was happening.

"It's closed already, sorry could you come back tomorow?"

Jimin muttered as he rested His head against the door, his eyes set on the lilac painted sky in the distance.
It just happened that a certain male stood in his way.

" Oh don't give me that shit you fucker, now tell me. Who let you give up on me"