25. To

The sky soon fell dark.

The rosy sky being slowly consumed by the dark shadow of the moon as the gold plated leafs rumbled in the darkness of the world, Neutralising the sound of Jimin's nonexistant heat.

Feeling a light tingle from where their lips came close before parting so emotionlessly.
It was as if Yoongi's every touch was poisonous, and it dug so deep it hurt. No matter how good it felt at the time soon it turned into pain and confusion.

He might be a doll but he felt like he was about to retrieve the content of his stomach, he never expected something he dreamed of for so long be so revoulting.

So meaningless.

He didn't know why his stomach griped onto itself for dear life to the point of suffocation, but his arm hung low only to feel his hand scrape past the others skin.

Yoongi slid his hand down far enaugh so that i could wrap itself around Jimins small fists, opening his fingers one by one with his long thin ones before lacing their fingers togeather.

Yoongi spared Jimin a single glance as the other was lost in his own mind, why? He didn't know that yet himself but if felt like Jimin just had something about him.
He told himself it was because he wasn't human, he had to act the way he did.

Yoongi let his leather jacket slip down onto floor once they passes the doors to his house as he let go of Jimins hand. Not caring to take off his shoes as he walked into his room, slamming the door behind.

He had needs, and those needs had to be fuffiled.

On the other hand Jimin sat down on the edge of the stairs, slowly sliding off his shoes before walking over to the living room. He sat down on the sopha while taking a deep breath as his head turned go face the door to Yoongi's bedroom.
At the moment for some reason the deadly feeling of loneliness fell over him, he didnt care if the other would push him away but he didn't want to be alone.

And so he found himself at the others door with his nuckles tapping gently against the wooden door, he didn't know why he was doing this but he could feel his hand shivering as he heard footsteps walking towards him, and suddenly his confidence fell as he ran into the bathroom instead.
The door locked behind.

With everything that had happen, Jimin realised that Yoongi wasn't like what he imagined him to be.

It would be thought that Jimin would finally realise this wasn't a good idea, and that he should return back as soon as he can.

But in the end it seemed to pull him back even deeper, wraping him around in that web. Just waiting for Yoongi to consume anything that was left of Jimin.