10. Only

Yoongi looked down with a frown stapled to his face as he tried to comprehend what happened.

"Am i still alseep?"

He mumbled to himself as the moment he yanked the bedding off he saw a small boy rolled up in into a ball facing him, he looked 15 mabe 17.
Yoongi watched as his lips slightly part the moment he inhaled in and out.

"Haha im going nuts" he mumbled to himself as he layed back down and closed his eyes "and when i open my eyes he will be gone" Yoongi said to himself as he turned to his side before counting down from 100 and opening his eyes.

The boy was gone, sure he was gone from the side of the bed as now he was curled up into Yoongi's chest. With his small hands tangled up in Yoongi's sweatpants

"Well great i should of thrown it when i had the chance" he mumbled as gently begun to untangle the others small soft fingers.
The grumpy male tried to sit up but when he did so he felt a light tug on his joggers as the small boy fluttered his eyes open yawning.

"M...morning" he whispered in a small high pitched voice, his doll like featured were intoxicating as were his long dark eyelashes which rested againts his cheek.

"Who are you? And why are you in my bed?!" Yoongi scoffed at the boy who slowly sat up, his eyes glues to Yoongi"i d..don't know where i am... but im Jimin" he smiled gently as he reached his arms up for Yoongi "hey can you come and cuddle with me a bit more? P...please" he asked with a small soft eyesmile as he rested his head on the side of his shoulder.

"No"

Yoongi spoke coldly as he pushed himself up from his bed, leaving the boy in the bedroom as he walked towards his phone.

*start call, your balance it £19*

"JIN YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE WHAT IS THIS?! WHY IS THERE A 15 YEAR OLD IN MY BED"

"Woah woah woah calm thyself! Im not in charge of who you take home at ni..."

"OH SHUT UP IT'S THAT DOLL"

"Oooo pft he is the same age as you sherlock!"