48.Everything

"Come on Jimin"

Yoongi sighedas he leant againt the wooden doorphrame with his bag hanging over his shoulder, it was time to go to school but Jimin begun to feel quite heavy as if something was pulling him down.

He shook it off not wanting to bother Yoongi as he walked passed him and they started heading to school, the morning consisted of Jimin and Yoongi. Laying togeather for a couple hours before hearing the alarm bell ringing.

When they got to school Yoongi noticed the slight nausious look Jimin had over his face, it did piss him off that Jimin wasn't telling him that he didn't feel well but he coulden't do anything about it.
Yoongi sighed as he pulled out a bottle of water before handing it over to Jimin.

"Drink, i don't want you to colapse in he middle of class. Your body must be exausted" Yoongi stated as he gently  patted Jimin's head with a smile before hearing his name being called from afar.
Just for Jimin's luck as once he turned around he could he Hoseok running towards them.
Yoongi quickly turning into defence mode as he turned to face him, his back now facing Jimin causing his brows to frown as he saw Hoseok jumping into Yoongi's arms.

"Ohhh what happened to you the other day~~ i was so lonely without youuu"

He giggled as he wraped his arms around Yoongi's arms before glancing over at Jimin with 'that' look.

"Ohh Jimin nice to see you! Are you ok? You look a bit off...hmm you should go to the infirmatory" Hoseok said with a smile as he held onto Yoongi.
Jimin really hated not being able to read Yoongi's expression. Was he happy? Or irritated.

"Y..yeah i guess your right ill take my leave" Jimin smiled sadly before turning around, Yoongi didn't even turn around to see him off.
His eyes were set on Hoseok.

But what did Jimin expect, it was Yoongi after all.

He really should have asked for help though as after a minute or two he begun feeling light headed and unstable with every second passing, he shook it off and kept walking untill he fell into someone's chest.
He was about to say something when suddenly he stumbled towards the wall hearing a crack as his back landed against the wall.

"Oh..hey are you ok?"

Jimin heard as his eyes slowly closed shut.

When he opened them again he was laying on a bed, a overly familiar yet distant scent infiltrating his sensors as he heard chattering surrounding him as a pair of hands sat over his chest, feeling the wet droplets fall over his cheek but before he could open his eyes it was as if he got dragged back. He woke up in Taehyung's arms.

"Hey... are you ok Jimin"

Jimin answered, but the words didn't want to come out of his mouth. He panicked and sat up holding his throat before feeling a strong pain in his back.

"Oh no"

Taehyung muttered as he pulled Jimin into a hug, Jimin kept trying to get the words out of his mouth but they didn't come. Instead a sharp pain in his throat replaced the words as he tried to speek, but Taehyung acted like it's normal. Like he knew.

"Jimin...i think you should go back"

Jimin looked at him in confusion, where was he supose to go back? Yoongi's house? The school or...
Once Jimin realised he shook his head.

"You need to go home..back to your body"