Part 26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short disclaimer:
So this is probably going to be the alst Part of the story, since I think there are enough twists and stuff so yeah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N PoV.

~5 years later~

Today marks the day that I have been away from my parents. I finally was able to sort out my life and Kwan and I got together. I finally convinced Namjoon to start training and I have been working as an assassin together with Kwan.
We only kill people who deserve it tho, Im not really into that killing for fun stuff.

Today we had a day free and were spending Couple Time together shopping and going to the fair. He shot me a big teddy bear and got himself a plush shark. After walking around the fair and going on many different rides we went to the ferris wheel. As we reached the top Kwan kneeled down in front of me and pulled out a box with a ring.

I began to tear up as he said the words "Will you marry me Y/N?"

A teat of joy was rolling down my cheeks as I said yes and he pulls me in to give me a long kiss. On our way back we just silently held hands and enjoying each other's presence.

After we entered the house I yelle for everyone to come down to announce the news.

As everyone gathered on the living room I took Kwans hand and told everyone: "So, as you know Kwan and I have been together for a while and today" I paused and held my hand up to show my rind "he proposed."

After that the room was silent for a second and then everybody started to applause and my brother kinda lost it, it took five people to hold him back not to choke my now fiance.
It made me laugh how he protective he acted even tho I was an adult now.
After he calmed down we started to celebrate and some of the boys invited they're partners to celebrate with us.

~Timeskip to the wedding~

So today is the big day, I was in my room Getting ready and Jin and Tae helping me to get my dress on and doing my make up. I was nervous and hoped everything would go smoothly and without any problems.
Now it was time to go down the Aisle with my brother on my side. As I looked forward me and Kwan locked eyes and he began to tear up smiling, as I smiled back.
Arriving at the front Kwan took my hand, I smiled at him and the priest began his words. After we gave our vows and exchanged rings, the priest said his final words "You may kiss" and after that Kwan pulled me in and as we kissed I knew, nothing can keep us apart.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that is the End of this story, Im sorry that it ended so soon you guys probably expected more and I will probably start another book soon but that is in the future. I thank everyone supporting me on this platform and the readers for understanding me and being accepting towards my mental health. I thank BTS for always having a song to cheer me up, and the fanpages that provided me with memes to make me laugh.
I purple every and each one of you regardless of you gender or sexuality.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~