Chapter 9

Y/N pov.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a white ceiling, which looked like a hospital ceiling, I tried to stand up but my stomach hurt so much that I laid down again and waited till someone opened the door to my room.

"Well I hope zlthey and e awake now guys, they were in coma for 3 weeks, and I found some scars on their arm and thights, looks like they are cutting herself." Shit, that was Jin, and they know about it. "Guys? Are you there?"

"OMG Y/N! You're awake, how are you?" "Better, I guess." I answered. "Can you sit up?" I shook my head in no, jin and RM helped me and at the and they both helped me to walk.

~at the Office~

"Y/N why didn't you tell us about cutting yourself?" Jungkook said.
"Well have you guys ever heard of someone who literally told another person about their depression?"

They looked at me dumbfounded and it looked so funny that, I broke into laughter. "Y-You guys l-look so f-funny r-right now." But then my stomach hurt and I let out a groan. Jin was by my side in a second and picked me up to bring me in my room. "You are staying in your bed for now." And I was getting so tired that, I fell asleep on his arm.

Narrator pov. 

After Jin laid them down he walked back to the office. But little did BTS and Y/N know, someone was watching through Y/N's window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well a new chapter is finished so I (J-)hope you like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~