Chapter 24

Kwan PoV.

I woke up to the ringing of my phones alarm so I quickly shut it off and stood up to take a shower. I wanted to ask Y/N something today. After the whole EXO thingy. I don't know them so I have no Idea if any people are my age or Y/N's age. Hopefully not because my chances with them are probably low.

I went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower after I stripped of my clothes. I let the warm water run down my body as I relaxed at the warm feeling. I thought of Y/N and felt a tug in my stomach. That girl really is messing with my mind. As I continued thinking of her I felt someone waking up. I groaned and started my thing.

Y/N PoV.

I was standing under the shower and let cold water run down my body. It was a better way to wake me up so I just washed myself quickly and then hopped out of the cabin wrapping myself into a towel.
I was exited for seeing exo again so I quickly dried my hair and put on some clothes.

After changing I went down to the dining room. As always I saw hin already there setting the table and put zing food everywhere. Since He was finished already I decided I should go and wake up everyone else so everyone gets something to eat.

After waking everyone there was only one door left. Kwan's. SO I knocked on the door and heard a small come in so I opened the door. Just to reveal a shirtless Kwan.
I yelped and stared at his slight abs for a moment before slamming the door shut and running down to the table.

I sat down and waited for everyone to arrive and grab some baekhyun and scrambled eggs. I sighed at the heavenly taste of Jins cooking and ate as much as I could. After breakfast I helped cleaning up the table and the kitchen before going to my room.

In my room I was listening on some music and scrolling thru instagram. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder so I flinched and turned around just to see my brother. I took of out the headphones and the first thing he did was ramble down something between 'to much on the phone and babysitting '

I stood up and he told me that Exo was coming soon so I ran downstairs to be the first one to greet them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So yeah another chapter.  I hope you like it and stay corona free.
I purple you guys~ 💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~