Chapter 1

"You Little Brat!!""Go to your room" that's what I get to hear every Day when I get home from School. My Parents are abusive, very abusive, and they are rich. I'm depressed because of them, but they just think about themselves.

"Y/N Stand up little brat you need to go to School!" That was my "Mother"
I need to call her "Miss". But now I need to head to school.

~Timeskip at school~

As always when I get to school my bullies come up to me "Hey Nerd, do you have our homework?" I slightly nodded before I handed them the homework. Then Luca started to hit me in my stomach after that the whole group beat me up.

After they went away, I made my way to class.

My first class was dance and also my favorite class.
The Teacher asked me to perform a dance, because I was considered as one of the best dancers in class.

"Good work Y/N," the Teacher said as I went back to sit.

Since Dance Class was over, I went to music class; also my favorite class.
As we got to class, the students began practicing, knowing that they had to perform at the end of class.It was now my turn to perform the song that I had chosen.

Once again my teacher said something like you are one of my best students, and I thanked her for the wonderful compliment.

~Timeskip after school~

I was walking home also known as hell, but I had the feeling that someone was following me.
Suddenly the strange Man appeared and he grasped me, making my vision blurry. I then began to feel weak and I feel like im going to faint.

~Timeskip~

"Hyung they're waking up.""What should we do?""Shh, be quiet!"

I opened my eyes and saw seven Boys in front of me. They all looked at me.
"Who are you?" I asked. They looked at me confused for some seconds but a tall man spoke up "My Name is RM Leader of BTS. This is Jin, Jimin, Suga, Jungkook, J-Hope and V."" Why am I here?" I questioned. The Leader spoke up again "Because we want money from your parents.""You wont get that from them." I laughed. They looked confused "They don't even care for me." Silence filled the room. "But I could stay with you guys?" I asked well actually wispered and hoped they wouldn't have heard it. A dark haired boy spoke up I think Jin was his name "RM we need to discuss something."

Jin pov.

"RM we need to discuss something."
The group went out of the room where Y/N was locked in.
"Hyung can we keep them?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere. "Jungkook...""Namjoon please." Taehyung and I sayed together.
"No, we can't what about the money we want?" "You heard them. Their parents won't give us the money. And I've seen her body. So many cuts and bruises." "I guess then."

Y/N pov.

Jungkook and Jin came back in."You're going to stay with us from now on."
They Untied me and I stood up. But suddenly I felt dizzy again. I fainted
"Y/N!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it. It is my first FF so please don't be angry with me.