Chapter 15

Jin PoV.

As I woke up this morning and wanted to stand up I felt a pair of hands wrapped around me. I remembered last night and blushed so hard at it.

Me and Namjoon had Sex. And he confessed to me.

~Flashback~

(No smut)

When I took enough photos and went out the room Namjoon approached me and said he wanted to talk to me. I said sure,because why not? He took my hand and went to his room. I went red. After he closed the door he went towards me and suddenly kissed me. I was surprised but kissed back and the kiss lasted for a minute and the we pulled back. "I knew it." He said. "Wh-what?" "I knew that you love me." "And you probably hate me now." "Nononononono!!! I don't hate you I actually love you more than anything else in the world." I was flustered at this sentence and looked at him.

Then I pressed my lips on his again and the kiss lasted as long as we had air. He looked at me, I looked at him and I just smiled and he smiled back.

Then he pushed me on the bed and hovered above me.

(You know the rest)

~Flashback ended~

I tried to stand up at the moment and somehow made it, but when I was standing I felt a big pain down there and I fell, I groaned.
"Did I go too hard on you?" Someone said and I turned around just to see him smirking at me.

"Aish, just shut up, will you?" He went towards me and picked me up. "You wanna shower?" "Yeah, without you!" I responded and the he carried me to the shower. I threw him out the bathroom and took a shower. I turned the water on hot because I wanted the pain go away.

I stood there for a time just relaxing and washed myself then. I took the shampoo and the showering gel and rubbed it on my skin. I then washed it of and stepped out the shower. I took a towel and dried myself and put on some clothes. Since I wanted to cook breakfast I went to the kitchen with a little less pain. But it still was there.

I started to cook and Jungkook came in the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally finished and published it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~