Chapter 17

RM PoV.

Today was the day we moved in our new mansion and it was a surprise for everyone because they didn't know how it looked like.

(Remember the pic in the last chapter?)

We were driving and I saw a boy about 15 years old sitting on a bench at the side of the road. He looked kinda lost and his clothes were dirty and torn apart. "Guys look over there." "Oh no. Wait I'll ask him if he needs anything." Jin said. "Oppa, can't he live with us."

Y/N said in a sweet tone and they looked so cute that refusing was a sin in their eyes. "Fine."

I groaned and stepped out of the car. I walked towards him and spoke up. " Hey." He flinched. "I won't hurt you, I want to take you with me. Were moving to a mansion and have like 5 to 10 free rooms." He looked at me shocked. " I also have a gang with weapons, drugs, money and other stuff you will have to join. Are you in?" He looked at me and nodded. "What's your name btw?" I asked. "I don't remember." He answered. " Then you will get one from us." I responded and we walked toward the Van.

He sat next to Y/N and they started to talk to him happily. "Hey who are you?" They asked. "I don't know, I don't have a name." He answered "Can I picked your name? Plsssss."

They looked at him in a cute way and he said Yes.
They were happy and they started to think of some names.

They picked the name Kwan wich means 'wild' and Kwan was happy he had a name. Then we arrived at the mansion.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow sorry for not updating so long. But I had a writers Blockade so I hope you like this chapter. Byeee~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~