Chapter 23

Y/N PoV

When I opened my eyes and looked around, I realized I was in the familiar white room that I kinda often visited. While all my senses came back to life I realised my hands were wrapped in bandages, as I started to look around the room, I realised no one was there which was quite unusal because someone always is in this room. I didn't think much of it since they all could be busy. When I tried to move my covered hands, it was a bit difficult because of the bandages and the stinging pain I felt in my knuckles.

I then sat up and saw my phone laying on the desk besides my bed, so I reached for it and used it to call my brother. I waited for the beeping to end and his voice to speak up. He was shocked and yelled that I was awake, then he ended the call and 5-10 minutes later the room was stormed by many people who were crushing me with hugs. "You're awake." Kwan called out walking in at the end. "Well no shit sherlock I thought I was dead the whole time." I joked and for a second the room was quiet, laughter filling it after. He came up to me and gave me a warm hug, me feeling save in his arms. As we let go of each other, Yoongi sat beside me on the bed and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Never scare us like that again." He wispered in my ear and pulled me as close as possible. "Alright" I muffled into his shoulder "but I'm kinda hungry can we eat something?" And again the people in the room burst into laughter.

~timeskip~

Sitting at the large table and eating with others made me realise how much of a family we were. We often fought or didn't agree on the same thing, but if someone here died, everyone's heart would ache at least just a little bit. While eating, I started to think that, even if Kwan didn't like me, I had my brother, all of the other members and exo by my side. They would always support me and try to make my day better.

Speaking of exo I haven't seen them in a while, so I spoke up "Has exo visited in the time I was out?" I asked. Everyone looked at me and Joonie spoke up "I talked to their leader yesterday,they asked about you and wanted to come by tomorrow, and since we have such a big house and 20 or more spare rooms, I was thinking of asking them to be living here with us." I looked at him surprised, one way because I never got such a long answer from him because we didn't talk much, two because everyone looked surprised as well and three, I would be living with so many people that are like a family to me. Since no one seemed to protest he just went back to eating jins delicious food and everyone started to talk again.
After we ate everyone started to do their one things so I went into the kitchen to help clean up. Jin gladly let me help and after a short time we were done. Since I woke up pretty late  we agreed to go to bed now since we got visitors tomorrow. I got ready for bed, including taking a shower and then went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been a little since I last updated so I am thanking everyone who waited patiently for this new chapter. Hope you stay healthy and save and don't forget to support blm... purple you guys ^^ 💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~