Chapter 19

Y/N PoV.

When I woke up I  could feel my arm and thigh burning from the cuts, I decided to wear some long things, a hoodie and a jeans and went down to breakfast. I was a little sad when I saw the others and they just greeted me like nothing ever happened and they still didn't knew that my birthday was today.

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked and RM told me that they had to train Kwan. "Do we have a dance room?" I asked and Hobi oppa nodded. "Where?" "3rd floor, 4th room on the left..." He told me... I got up left my things at the table changed into a dancing outfit. A black squad hoodie(in black) and a pair of gray sports pants (?).

I then went to the dancing room.

After dancing I heard clapping behind me, it was Hobi. "Didn't know you could dance." He said and asked me if I wanted to dance with him. I said yes.

(You can decide who you are yourself so yeah)
After the dancing I told Hobi Oppa that I was going to take a shower and went to my room.

I got a towel and went in the shower. After showering, I decided to take a nap, that's why I put my black panther jumper on and went to sleep.

G-Dragon PoV.

Taeyang wanted to surprise his little sibling since he forgot about their birthday, he asked Jin to make a cake which he gladly did and everyone else decorated the livingroom.

BTS went to buy presents for them and after they came back Big Bang went with Kwan. After we all got the presents, Taeyang went to get Y/N.
Some minutes later he came down followed by a sleepy Y/N "SURPRISE!!!" Everyone screamed and ran to hug them, even RM and I did and Y/N looked happy. But as Kwan gave them his present they blushed and started to stutter. We looked at each other with a grin and Taeyang looked like he wanted to explode. He really is protective about his little sibling.

They were so happy because Kwan gave them a bunch of roses and a little necklace with a heart shaped pendant where ,K&Y/N's first letter, were engraved(?).

But I had something else to do....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyy hope you like this story so far. A little spoiler alert. Hobi isn't going to be alone anymore....
Byeee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~