Chapter 22

Kwan PoV.

After I heard what happened while I was outside with that annoying bitch Ashley, I ran to the room where Y/N was laying, I looked at them, while they were sleeping. Their eyes were puffy and you could see they were  crying, their hands were wrapped in bandages and you could see, they were still bleeding. I will tell Jin to rewrap her hands later.

Why were they crying so much that they had to inject them? I was questioning myself. After some time I heard moving and looked up, just to see Y/N wake up. They opened their eyes and you could see, that they were very red. They looked around the room and when they saw me, they quickly looked away. "Shouldn't you be with that girl?" They asked. Their voice was shaking a little as they said that. "I don't like that girl, I already thought about killing her." They turned their head and looked at me, stunned that I just said that. "So she isn't your girlfriend?" They asked, surprised.
"Ew, no. Have you seen her? She looks like a blobfish with fake lashes and pink lipgloss." They laughed at my answer and I couldn't help myself but smile. I always thought they were cute and since I knew them, I liked her. Maybe loved them.

I knew it was weird but, I love the way they smile when they're happy, the way they get a little angry and start pouting when I tease them, the way they get flustered when I compliment them and the way they laugh at my or Jin's dad jokes. I love everything about them.
As I looked at them I noticed how  fragile they got, since I have first seen them. They lost weight and their skin color didn't look healthy. Suddenly they tried to stand up, but I stopped them. "Stay where you are, you are not stable." I warned them and pulled out my phone to text Jin they woke up.

Five minutes later, he arrived hat the room and started to check their blood pressure and Pulse "Your pulse is very low, did you drink or eat anything the last days?" They didn't answer, only looked down. Jin let out a sigh. He stood up and went to a side room. When he came out he had some pills in his hand. "Take one." He gave her a pill and a glass of water. They took the pill, drank the water and gave the glass back to Jin. They wanted to say something but instead they slowly fell asleep. "I gave her a sleeping pill, they are not very healthy at the moment." Jin said. I nodded and we both went out of the room. "I'ma go to the training room." I said and walked away.

As I entered the room I noticed Yoongi and Jungkook training already. I greeted them and the grabbed some throwing knives. I pictured Ashley as my target and aimed three knives on the middle of the board. I threw and all of them stuck in the middle. Yoongi and Jungkook looked at me jungshook and then concentrated on their stuff. I then took a gun and aimed at a dummy that was standing around. I shot it in the head and it fell down on the floor. After I let out my anger I went to my room, took a shower and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello people. If you just finished reading this then thank you for waiting so long for a new chapter. I purple you. 💜 Byeeee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~