Chapter 5

Y/N pov.

It was weekend and Everyone still slept. I stood up early because I wanted to make breakfast as a thank you for the members. Right now I stood in the kitchen and made Pancakes.

After I finished cooking I set up the table and went to wake the members up. At first I walked into Jin's Room and approached his bed. I slightly shook him and he woke up. "Jin, oppa please go to the dining room and wait there.""Ok prince;ss."

The next room was Hobi's and I opened his door but regretted it and closed it immediately. After some time the door opened and I saw a ,gratefully, dressed Hobi in front of me "Oppa please go to the dining room and wait there."

I quickly ran to RM's room since I wanted to wake all of them up.
But this time I knocked on the door to make sure to not see anything like before again. Since there was no answer I opened the door and saw him sleeping peacefully. I sneaked to his bed and woke him up. "Please go to the Dining room.""Ok.".

I walked in Suga Oppas room and woke him up, well he was awake and said "WHOEVER WOKE ME UP YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!!!!!!" I was scared since I never saw him react like this, but as he saw the scared me his gaze softened and he asked me "Oh what are you doing here?" "Please go to the dining room and wait there." He nodded and I ran to Jimin's room.

I knocked on the door and heard Jimin say "Come in." I opened the door and told him to go to the dining room.

Now I was standing in front of V's and Jungkook's shared room (VKOOK) and knocked. No answer so I opened the door and saw them sleeping peacefully. Well Jungkook slept and V was standing next to Jungkook's bed with a bowl of water. I told him to do it and right after that there was a splash and Jungkook was wide awake. I told them between my laugh's that they should go to the dining room.

As I walked into the Dining room all of them looked at me and I asked them "What?" Jin jumped up and gave me a hug "Eomma Jin is proud of you.""Y/N why did you make breakfast?" Hobi asked. "I wanted to thank you for taking care of me." I shyly respondet and I flinched as Jungkook and V gave a loud squeak and jumped around the room. "Well now how about we eat?" RM asked with a poker face and we started eating.

After breakfast I walked into the kitchen to do the dishes but I got hold back from the Boys as the said "Go sleep a little, we know you are tired and you've done enough this morning. "Ok Oppas."

~Timeskip, after nap~

I woke up and looked around my room. Normal as always. I stood up and left my room only to walk in RM's room. As he saw me he looked at me with a questioning look.

I asked him "Oppa can you teach me how to fight, and use a weapon?"...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im back. Another Chapter done.
What do you think? How will RM's reaction be?
Well anyways hope you enjoy my story. Thanks for reading, bye.