Chapter 14

Seungri PoV

Since we've been waiting for Taeyang to come out of Y/N's room for 2 hours I went to check on them but what I saw in this room was so adorable. He was hugging them protectively and they were cuddled in his chest.

I got the others and we made a bunch of photos so we could frame them and tease him with it. (I COULDN'T FIND CUTE PHOTOS)
We the let them sleep and left the room.
I saw Yoongi grabbing Jimin by his hand and went in his room.

Jimin PoV.

When we went out of Y/N's room Yoongi Hyung suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me with him, into his room. Then he pinned me down on the bed and looked at me. "Why are you doing this to me?" He growled. "Why did I fall for you?" I blushed at this comment but was sad too because he didn't sound happy about it. "I-i don't know hy-hyung b-but I can a-avoid yo-u if you w-ant." I stuttered. Suddenly he pressed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but the I responded to the kiss and I felt like my dream came true. He pulled away and whispered "So you do like me huh? I was hoping you would." "You l-like me?" He just grinned and nodded. I was blushing so bad right now because he liked me too. I just pulled him into another kiss and we both smiled.

Suga PoV.

I was happy because he liked me too.

(SMUT WARNING)

He pulled me into a kiss and I smiled. I then let my hand wonder to his crotch and managed to open his pants he let out a small whimper "Yo-yoongi."
"You will call me daddy for now!" I growled. "O-ok d-daddy." He blushed and covered his face. Then I ripped of his shirt (RIP SHIRT IT WAS A GOOD ONE)
and pulled down his pants plus boxers he tried to cover himself with his hands. "Don't hide your beautiful body Baby Boy." He was so red right now.
I pulled of my shirt:

He just stared at me "Take a picture it'll las longer, Baby Boy

He just stared at me "Take a picture it'll las longer, Baby Boy." I winked at him. I pulled down my pants and boxers and my hard member jumped out. I then held two finger and said "Suck" He did as he was told and I pushed the two finger in his butthole. I prepared him and pulled a bottle of lube out of my nightstand.
I rubbed something on my member and looked at him asking for entrance. He just nodded and I pushed my member inside him. I started to move and he let out some more whimpers. I moved faster and he moanded "D-DADDY, FASTER!" I moved faster again and he let out some high pitched moans that even a girl couldn't hit. He then arched his back and I new I found his weak spot. I hit it again and again and he screamed "I-I'm coming!" "Me too B-Baby boy!" I pushed in and out a few times and we came together. I pulled out and let me fall down beside him. He looked at me and I looked back, then I kissed him long and soft. We pulled away and he loomed at me. "Good night, Hyung" "Good night, Baby."

And with that he cuddled himself in my embrace and I put my arms around protectively and we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've never ever written SMUT in my life before so this might be a shitty chapter. I still hope ypu liked it and I wish you much fun reading it.
Byeee~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~