Chapter 21

Y/N Pov.

So... This is kinda funny. I don't know how to tell Kwan I love him but on the other side I can't forbid him to go out and meet people just because I can get jealous. I mean when he gave me the flowers and the necklace I really felt happy but... Did he do it because he is nice or does like me back? I can't tell. Maybe I should talk to one of my Oppas, they could help me...

But who, I mean Namjoon is very cold and Jin has to watch over the group. Suga is always sleeping and J-Hope is with G-dragon. I won't talk to my Brother, cause he can get very protective. Maybe the maknae line?

~timeskip~

A bit after another, the wall was stained with blood from my hands, it didn't stop, my door was locked, you could hear banging outside and yells from my brother. I couldn't stop, my hands felt numb, I screamed and yelled. You could say I was overreacting which could be true.

Why I did this, I felt heartbroken, I saw Kwan with another girl, hugging, laughing just... Having fun. Maybe I was jealous true but it hurt seeing that girl having so much fun with him. Might as well kill her. I didn't stop punching the wall. Till I broke down crying. Maybe it was because Iet the pressure from the last week's out. I couldn't hear anything just my own cries.

I started punching the wall again, till I heard a crashing sound. They broke the door down. I still was punching the wall, over and over again. Someone tried to pull me away but I wanted to escape. I screamed and tears were flowing down my face. I tried to get my hands free. I felt a little sting on my arm while someone held it. I guess they gave me something because after some seconds I blacked out.

Taeyang PoV.

It was painful seeing my baby sibling like this. I don't know why she did it but after Jin injected them something to calm down, they blacked out. I will ask them later about this. For now we have to take care of their hands. "Jin could you please treat their hands?" They were all bloody and looked very bad. "I will do that." He answered. They really cried hard. Their whole face was wet. What made them feel bad so hard? Why did they do that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I just finished this chapter and will begin with the next one immediately. I know I haven't published in a long time. But I still am having some problems at home. I hope you understand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~