Chapter 12

Y/N PoV

My stomach hurt, but after all the beatings and selfharm I didn't care. I was used to pain.
I still lost many blood and was feeling dizzy. I just hope my Oppas didn't forget about me.

Suddenly I heard a loud crash and I let out a scream. "OMG Hyung I found a child and they're injured!" Someone said. It's not my Oppas but I was hoping they would help me. I tried to stay awake but I couldn't stand it and after some time everything turned black.........

Unknown PoV.

Since Got7 stole some money and drug's from us we were looking for their base and we finally found it but as we entered the house and were searhung through the rooms I found a girl with a bleeding stomach. "OMG Hyung I found a child and they'reinjured!" "WHERE?!" "RIGHT HERE!" "Let's get them out of here... Guys you are gonna search for the members of Got7 and I'm gonna take care of them."

Taeyang Hyung took his knife out and freed them out of the ropes. Then he took them bridal style and carried them out of the house to the car.

Taeyang PoV.

They really shot them in the stomach they look young why would they do that...
I took a tweezers and took the bullet out of their stomach then I called my friend Jin because he had some better experience with doctor things. "Hey Jin." "Hey, Hyung what's up." "I need your guys help can you come over to Got7's mansion they had a child captured here and shot them in the stomach
and you have better experience with bullets, your members could help with killing Got7."

"Wait a child you said? We're coming." And he hung up.

~30 Minutes Later~

I heard a car pulled up and the BTS members jumped out. RM commanded them to help my members and Jin should help me.
Jin spotted me and ran over. "Hey Taeyang, OMG that's the child we adopted." "You adopted them? Well ok, they got shot I already pulled the bullet out but you know I'm better with stabbing wounds." He started to get his things out of his bag and I watched him. "Thanks for helping us, Got7 stole some things from us and we weren't expecting that we would find them. What's their name btw.?" "It's Y/N." "Wait like in L/N Y/N?" "Yes?"
(Short Note, I wanted to have this like: Y/N got kidnapped when they were 1 year old, her brother Taeyang joined a gang and was looking for them for years. They have a bracelet that looks the same as the one that her brother has. Their real name is Dong Y/N. This is too complicated right?)

"T-they're my s-sibling..." "What?" "They're my sibling, no wait do they have the bracelet?" I took their arm and saw it, but I was shocked when I saw something else.... "They're cutting themselves?" I asked. "Yes apparently they are but we just found out a week ago."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uhh end of the chapter what will happen next?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~