Chapter 8

Jungkook PoV.

"Jin, Hyung how are they?""They're stable but weak, I hope we can shake them off, or their condition will be horrible." Jin took out a syringe and injected something in Y/N's arm"Jungkook and V, take your guns and shoot at the car!" RM ordered. "Will do!" V said and took out his gun, wich I did as well.

I targeted the right tire and V focused on the left, we both shot and the car stopped right after. "Good job, now we have to get home immediately, so.I can take care of them properly." Jin Hyung said and RM sped up.

~at the House~

"Get them in my treatment room so I can take care of them properly." Jin ordered and Suga hyung picked her up.

Suga PoV.

I brought them in Jin's treatment room and put them on the bed.
I looked at them and a Voice behind me spoke up "They will be ok hyung, Jin is gonna help them." I turned around and saw Jimin standing behind me.

I actually had a big crush on him, but always acted cold towards him to not show it. "Thx ChimChim but I think I need some alone time now."

Jimin PoV.

My heart fluttered as he gave me that nickname. Yeah I have a 'small' crush on him, but hello? Have you seen him? He is literally Perfect!! But he hates me, he is always so cold towards me....

Jin PoV.

"Everyone, out!! I need space!" I jelled and they left the room. I injected a needle in their arm and connected an infusion to it.

The I took a X-ray picture to see if they had any injury's, but they were lucky and just had a bruised rip.

I called the others in the room and told them that it wasn't that bad and they will wake up soon.
They were all relieved, but Suga was relieved the most.

Hobi PoV.

I was relieved that they were ok and I hope they will get better soon, because I wanted to dance with them, and show them some choreos.

Jungkook PoV.

Jin said Y/N will be ok soon, well I hope so, because I wanted to play some videogames with them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New update, yay... Sorry for letting you wait so long. I have some family stuff going on and it is a bit stressful. But at least I could write this chapter. Bye Bye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~