Chapter 20

J-Hope PoV.

Ugh! Everyone is in love and me?! The only person I do something with at the moment is Y/N and even they are in love. Well I'ma go to the dance room and dance my brand new choreo. So I went to my room changed my clothes in a white shirt, a black jeans, a gray jacket, a black cap and black shoes and went to the dance studio.

As I finished dancing, I saw someone standing at the door, it was G-Dragon.
"H-hey, GD." I stuttered "Have you been here the whole time?" He smiled "Yes, apparently I watched you the whole dance." I blushed "O-ok...So do you like dancing?" I asked. He nodded and said "Well my favorite is stripping." He winked at me. And I went from blush to tomato. "Hey chill, I'm joking." I nodded, I couldn't say anything, he looked handsome, hot, cute, he is a dream man.

He the suddenly took my hand pulled me towards him and kissed me deeply. I was a little shocked but proceeded to kiss back. It was a long kiss. We separated only because we had to breathe. He looked at me and I looked at him. He whispered "So you do like me." And smirked. I got flustered and pouted.

Suddenly the door opened and Jimin and Suga came in. They looked shocked, but Suga just said "When are you guys gonna do IT?" He smirked at me and I yelled he should shut up.

I took my things and ran to my room. I went to take a shower. After that I wanted to change into some comfortable clothes. But as I did that my door opened and revealed G-Dragon. He pushed me against the wall and said "Did you get shy?" And smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I haven't updated in along time and I'm sorry about that. But my mental health is not that stable at the moment. I'm still trying to update though. Ly guys. Byeeee~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~