Chapter 16

Jin PoV.

"Hello Hyung." Jungkook said. "Why are you walking like this?" I asked him. He looked at me and blushed a little. I looked at him and I knew what happened. "Taehyung?" I asked and he just blushed so I knew the answer.

"You're not the only one. Me too." "I think Jimin finally confessed to Suga-hyung too." "I know." I just said. Then Jimin came in. We gave him a knowing look and he looked back at us shocked.
"We know what you and Suga did.~" he looked more shocked and we began to laugh. A few seconds later he began to laugh too.
After some time the other three boys came in and Jimin, Jungkook and I blushed so hard.

They just smirked at us. Jerks!!! "Yah, don't look at us like this or you'll be hit with my spatula!!!!" Now they had a shocked look on their faces and we started to laugh.

~after cooking~

I set up a few more plates since Big Bang were still here and probably were hungry. "BREAKFAST!!!" I yelled and everybody came downstairs. I saw Taeyang coming towards me with Y/N on his back. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

He then put Y/N on her chair and sat down beside rhem. We started to eat when G-Dragon spoke up.
"I'd like to announce that Big Bang will be having an alliance with BTS an from now on will share a much bigger house than this with BTS." Everyone started clapping.

" I also have something to say." Suga spoke up. " I want to make official that me and Jimin are dating now." And we also cheered for them. "Same for Jungkook and me." Taehyung said. More cheering. "And Jin and I are going to be official too, I guess." Now I was surprised and couldn't stop blushing as RM pulled me into a kiss. Everybody cheered and as Y/N called us Eomma Jin and Appa Monie we all laughed.

 Everybody cheered and as Y/N called us Eomma Jin and Appa Monie we all laughed

(Thats the new mansion btw, but just the leaders know how it looks.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I finally have this chapter, but at the moment my mother just stressing me out because of school.

Byeeee~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~