Chapter 4

Y/N pov.

As I woke up, I realized that I was in the living room. I remembered that we watched some Movies and I fell asleep. But I felt an unnormal warmth around my body.

As I tried to move I realized that an arm was wrapped around me. I tried
to move again, but I wasn't able to.
But suddenly I heard a groan "Y/N why aren't you sleeping?""I couldn't sleep anymore. Do you know what time it is?""Wait.... it's 7am.""Oh shoot. I need to go to school.""Wait what?"

I jumped up and ran to wake Jin oppa.
As I got into his room I I sneaked to his bed an shook him to wake him up. "Oppa. Oppa, I have to go to school." He groaned
"Y/N, what's the matter?""I need to go to school....""Shi...nevermind, now hurry up I'll bring you to school." I ran out of his room to make myself ready, while he stood up.

I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs to have a quick breakfast. I thanked Jin and we walked to the car.

~Timeskip at School~

"Bye Y/N I wish you fun at School.""Thx Oppa bye." I waved to him and walked into the school. I made my way to my locker when I suddenly got slammed against the wall. I groaned in pain and I touched my head. I felt blood. "Where is my homework slut." Shit I forgot it "I-i did-n't m-make i-it."
A puch in my face "Again.""Ye-s i-im so-so-sorry." A kick in my stomach. "P-pl-please s-stop.""Next time you don't do my homework it will be much worse." I couldn't hold the anger anymore and kicked him in his eggs.

I have so much luck I got sent into the principals office. Because Luca is the nephew of the principal." So Y/N why did you kick Luca?""Because he deserved it.""Do you want me to call your parents?""NO,No please not. But I wanted to come here anyways because I wanted to go home because I don't feel well.""Fine, but next time I hear something like that, I will suspend you for a month.""Ok Mr. Choi." I bowed and left the office.

I ran to BTS's house and hoped that someone would be there. I reached and rang the door bell.

The door opened and J-Hope looked at me in shock "OMG, Y/N what happened to you and why are you here so early?"" I-I'm gett-ing b-b-bullied...." I sobbed and I broke down In tears. J-Hope hugged me tight and said "At first I need to clean you up and the explain exactly what happened. "Hobi, hyung who was i...... Omg what happened to Y/N" I got startled by the sudden voice and turned around to see RM. "They'll explain when I cleaned her up and can you call the others that they come here?""Yeah, sure." RM answered and I flinched as J-Hope cleaned the wound on my head. "Sorry, but I know it burns. 

"WHO HURT MY BABY" I flinched again as I heard Jin shouting and turned around just ti face the rest of BTS.

J-Hope finished to clean my wounds and I sat on the sofa and told them everything what happened. "Namjoon hyung what can we do?""Since I don't want that you have to stay with them all the time, I want Yoongi to install a sensor in their Uniform that helpes us to know when they gets bullied."" I'll do that and Y/N why didn't you tell us that you get bullied?""I didn't want to be a...........burden?"

"Y/N you would never be a burden to us." Jimin exclaimed and pulled me into a hug. Soon all the others joined even Yoongi and we had a big group hug. "I.can't.breathe.Guys.""Sorry,
Y/N." they said in on union and released the hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's back well sorry for not updating so long, but I had to do school stuff and other. But at first 'HAPPY 5'TH ANNYVERSARY BTS😘😘😘😘😘😘💖♥️❤️'

So since I took a little longer to update I'll do another update in a few days. Thanks for reading my story.

But I wanna know if you guys want a face reveal?
COMMENT IT!!!!!

A/N out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~