Chapter 7

~I got(7) chapters now~

Y/N pov.

~Timeskip Monday~

I woke up because of an annoying sound, or my so, called alarm clock. I stood up, picked out my clothes and made my way to the bathroom, I took a short shower and dressed myself.

I then walked into the kitchen, just to be greeted by a cooking Jin. "Good, morning Jin oppa." I said and kissed his cheek. "Good morning prince;ss." He answered, and put the, now finished bacon and eggs, on a plate. 

"Thanks, Oppa?""No, problem princ;ess." He pleased the table in front of me and I began to eat. "Your food is delicious, as always.""Thanks prince;ss." He answered, and I finished eating by now. "Oppa, today you don't have to bring me to school, I'll walk." "Ok, take care and don't forget your keys." "I will, thanks Oppa." 

I grabbed the keys and walked out of the house.

~Timeskip at school~

I had the work for Luka already in my hand and as he walked over to me, I passed him the sheets. "Thanks, but you'll get beat up, because I didn't have that fun over the weekend and I bored." He said and hit me in the stomach over and over again. "TAKE YOUR FILTHY HANDS OF THEM."

I turned my head and I could see an angry Jungkook with a gun in his hands. "Kookie." Was the last thing I wispered and everything became black.

Jungkook PoV.

"TAKE YOUR FILTHY HANDS OF THEM." I shouted, and Y/N turned their head to me. They said something I couldn't hear, but right after that, they blacked out.

The boy and his group ran away, and I sprinted over to Y/N and picked them up. My hyungs waited in a black van outside the school.
"Jin, we need the first aid kit.""Got, it." Jin hyung started to clean their wounds, and wrap them in bandages.

"Seriously I wanna kill these boys.""Calm down, V, they are kids.""Hobi hyung said. They hurt her!!!!""I know but we can't just kill them. We have to plan it." Namjoon hyung answered.

"Guys..... I think someond is following us." Jimin said. "What? Shit.""THATS GOT7!!!" I kinda screamed. "Ow Jungkook. But they are really following us."
"Jin, you are staying with Y/N now. ALL THE TIME." RM hyung ordered. "Yes, RM."

But just like this, the chase began.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay I finally puplished the new chapter. I'm going to start with the new one right now. If you want to read another BTS ff then I have another one called: From Innocent to Gangster. But that was it for now. ~Bye~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~