Chapter 13

Y/N PoV.

I opened my eyes and at first I didn't see where I was. But slowly I could see that I was sitting on a big field, I turned my head to my right and saw a man, that kinda looked familiar to me, he didn't say anything he just showed me his wrist and he had something hanging on it which looked like a bracelet, the same as mine.

I didn't know where I got it from since I didn't remember anything about my past, but I think it was from a very Important person. I looked at the man again and suddenly everything vanished in front of my eyes.

Then I saw a room I think I just woke up or something like that.
I recognized my room but there was a man sitting at the side if my bed, the man in my dreams.
"H-Hey, you..you look f-familiar..." "I was hoping you would remember me....................................................................little Sibling." He answered, I was shocked"S-sibling..?" He looked at me. "Yup."

"B-But h-how?" (Are they stuttering too much?) "Let me tell you.....I had a little sibling, but 12 years ago, someone kidnapped them...they were 1 year old but when they were born I gave them a bracelet that looks the same as mine....when you were shot, me and Jin tried to help you, and he told me that your name was Y/N...the same name my little sibling had and the family that kidnapped them had the name L/N I knew who they were but couldn't help her because the L/N Family always moved. I then joined a gang, but even they couldn't help me, so I looked for them 12 years and now I found them. Look at your arm you have the same bracelet as mine..." He ended his story.

I looked down at my arm just to see the heart shaped pendant (?) hanging down there. My eyes began to water, memories of a laughing boy and child but I couldn't remember his name "I remember  having a brother but I don't know his name anymore....what is it?" "It's Taeyang..." "Bubba?" "Yes that's me." He grinned at me and I tried to hug him, but I couldn't stand up so I just held out my arms and he understood. He cuddled me and I was just happy to have him with me again..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it, I know it's short but It is made with love. I am actually surprised that I didn't get hate till now, not that I want to get it but it's surprising.
Now since it's 22:23 in my country I have to sleep because I have school tomorrow. Byee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~