Chapter 18

Y/N PoV .

As we arrived at our new house my jaw dropped. It was a very big mansion, bigger than big though. I think there were about 20 rooms or more and everyone could have 2 or 3 rooms just for themselves.

I was very happy that I could give Kwan his name, we spoke the whole ride and he told me all about him, well what he remembered and I found out that he was 15 years old, his parents threw him out because of a bad grade and that he now has joined BTS. So they didn't adopt him. Well he looks cute tho.

Tomorrow is my birthday, I just remembered it. I'm going to be 14. I don't think they know. Well maybe my brother remembers. I'll ask him.

"Bubba, do you know what day is tomorrow?" "It's Saturday, why?" "Oh, I thought you'll remember..." "Remember, what?" "My Birthday...."
The car went silent. Everybody looked at me.
I looked at Taeyang and screamed at him that he should remember my birthday because he was my brother and stuff like that.
They were shook...
I just ignored them and went to my new room. (Imagine it like you want.)
I then took a shower since I have my own bathroom and looked for something in my drawer. When I found it I sighed in Relief, it was my razorblade I checked if it was sharp enough and cut right into my arm, it was a deep cut and a little painful but I also was very relieved and felt kind of free so I pulled the blade through my arm and thighs some more times. I felt regret because I screamed at my brother. I then put the blade back into my drawer and tried to clean up a bit. I bandaged my arm and thighs and went to sleep.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating for so long but here is a short but new chapter....
Byee~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~