Chapter 6

RM's pov.

"Oppa, can you teach me how to fight, and use a weapon?"

"You want me to do WHAT?" I said. I couldn't believe my ears.
"No way I would do that. And now go to your room."

They left and I wrote the others to come to the meeting room.

Everyone was already there as I walked into the room. They looked at me and I told them what Y/N said.

"THEY WANT WHAT?" Jin said.
"You heard right, they asked me to show them how to fight." "What did you answer." That was Hobi.
"I kinda........ scolded.them. *^^"
Where are they?" "In their room." Suga ran out of our conversation and ,I think to Y/N's room.

Suga pov.

I stormed to Y/N's room and opened their door.
They sat on her bed cuddled together with their blanked and a Kumamon plushie.

(Y/N's room)

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked because I didn't now what to ask.
I approached them as they nodded and I knew they were lying. They just nodded and said "I still have to do some homework."Ok then I'll leave you to do your stuff." I stood up and left her room.

I got back to the meeting room and told them what Y/N told me. "But I have the feeling that they didn't tell me the truth" I ended my little speak.

Y/N pov

I was finished with my homework and working on Luca's homework. I heard a knock on my door and bid the person in. The door opened and Jin peaked in. "Y/N do you want to go grocery shopping with me?" "Yes wait I am nearly done with my homework."
"Ok be down in 10 mins!" "Ok, oppa."

~Timeskip 10 mins later~

I walked downstairs just to see Jin standing there on his phone waiting for me. He looked up as he heard something and saw me.
I grabbed my shoes and my jacked and stepped out the house with my hand in Jin's.

We were close to the grocery store when suddenly a man stood in front of us. "Oh, Jin looks like you got something there. Hey little one, did this man kidnap you?" I shook my head as a no and he frowned. "Well I would look out for this thing Jin, it might happen something." "Just leave Jackson." "Bye,Bye."

As this Jackson guy left Jin told me "Don't ever go near that man. You understand?!" I nodded and we entered the store.

~Le magical Timeskip~

Jin opened the front door and everyone was in the living room.
"Can you go to your room Y/N we need to discuss something." Jin said and I just waled to my room.

Jin pov.

I sent her upstairs."I'm just goonna say two words now. Got7 and Jackson." "What?" "You heard right. Y/N and I met him while grocery shopping. He said something will happen soon." "We have to pay more attention to Y/N and be more careful outside." That was Suga. He grew a soft spot for Y/N.
He really cares about her.
But for now we have to be with her all the time...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLS READ.

I'm back. A new chapter. But this time I have an announcement to do. I am gonna write a story with 
parklovers89999. She's gonna write it in Spanish and I'm gonna write it in German and English.
But that was it for today thanks for reading my story.
Bye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~