Chapter 2

"Y/N" that was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

~Timeskip~

My head aches and I only see black.
I can hear very quite voices like "Will thex wake up?" or "They have a high fever, probably because they stayed in in this cold room for too long" (Does this even make sense?) "They will be alright." Now I could slowly open my eyes. I tried to sit up but out of nowhere Jin appeared and said " Just stay like you were, you have to rest."
I nodded slowly. "What happened Jin oppa?" He looked surprised when I called him oppa but he answered "You fainted because you have a fever. But anyways do you feel better?" I nodded. "Are you hungry?" I just nodded again.
"Then I'll make you something to eat."

Jin left the room an I sat up.
Suddenly someone spoke up and I flinched.

V's pov.

"Finally you're awake." They flinched. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Y/N looked in my direction. "Hello V oppa." I was very happy when They called me oppa. I decided to ask them some things about themselves. "How old are you Y/N?" "I"m 13 years old, what about you?"
Oh, I'm 22. What are your hobbies?"
"Well I like Singing, Dancing and Rapping." "Oh that's cool. But you should rest now." "Ok oppa, bye." With that they closed their eyes and drifted to sleep.

I went downstairs to see all the members in the kitchen talking about Y/N. "We should buy them some stuff when they're is better." Jin Hyung said as he cooked something for Y/N.
"I still don't like this idea of having them around." Suga hyung complained.
"Hyung I think when you know what they like you will love them." I said out of nowhere an everyone flinched. "Why are you saying this, V?" "Because they told me how old they are and what their Hobby's are." Now everybody listened. "Well they told me that they're 13 years old and love Singing, Rapping, and Dancing."
"Nice a new dance buddy." J-Hope said. "And they like to rap" Suga said.

Y/N pov.

I woke up again and felt much better than before. Suddenly Jin came in with some Kimchi and said "Food is ready, eat well. And how do you feel?"
"Thanks for the food oppa and I'm feeling much better."

"That's good to hear, because we want to go shopping with you to get some clothes and other stuff."
"All of you?""Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promise the next chapter is going to be a long one.