Chapter 3

Y/N pov.

"All of you?""Yes."

I was a little bit exited because my 'parents' never really wanted to buy me clothes, they thought I didn't need much.
Well now I was sitting in the car between J-Hope and Suga. I felt a little bit uneasy because Suga gave me glares. But then J-Hope spoke up "I heard you like to dance?" I nodded as a response because I was kind of scared to speak. "We are at the mall."
Jin suddenly said and I flinched a little, 'cause it was so sudden.
I got out of the car and walked silently
next to Jungkook. He suddenly took my hand and whispered in my ear "Don't worry about Suga Hyung, he  just has some trust issues." I slightly nodded.

We entered the mall and Jin said "At first we need to get you shoes and clothes." "Ok" I answered. We entered a shoe shop and I could choose two pairs of shoes. I wanted Timberlands and Black Adidas.

I showed them to Jungkook and his face light up when I showed him the Timberlands "You know, Timberlands are my favorite shoes." "Really Kookie?" "Kookie? Cute. And Yes really." "Y/N have you found some shoes?" RM asked. I happily nodded and showed him. "Ok. I'll go and pay them." I nodded again and stayed with Jungkook. "Kookie I have to go to the Toilet." "Then go we'll wait outside." I nodded and made my way to the toilet.
As I finished my 'buisness' I got out of the toilet, but suddenly a hand laid itself over my mouth and I got scared. I struggled when someone tried to pull me away. "Y/N are you comi.... Y/N!!!" I saw Suga In the corner of my eyes. He ran over to me and kicked the guy that held me away from going. I broke down in tears I was so scared. Suga came over to me and hugged me.

Suga pov.

"Suga can you look after Y/N, we've been waiting way too long for them." "Fine"
I rolled my eyes and went looking for Y/N. "Y/N are you comi.... Y/N!!!" I ran over to them ,as they struggled in the grip of the man that held them, and kicked the guy that he would go away from Y/N. I punched him many times and as he got unconscious I got away from him and saw Y/N crying on the floor. I approached them and hugged them. "Come we need to go back to the others." They nodded and stood up slowly. I took their hand and we walked back to the guys. "Y/N! What happened?" They stayed silent so I explained "When I was looking for them a man tried to kidnap them or something like this. I think we should hurry up with shopping and leave this place as soon as possible.

Y/N pov.

I was still shocked of what happened some minutes ago and I didn't want to take my hand out of Suga's. We walked into a clothing store and Jin asked me what clothes I wanted. So I chose some.
(Choose your favorite outfits, because I'm too lazy to look for outfits.)

"This is what you want?" J-Hope asked and I just nodded. "I'm going to pay them, stay here with Suga Hyung." I nodded again and waited with Suga.

After J-Hope payed we all went out of the mall, back to the car and this time I sat between Jimin and V. "Are you ok after what happened Y/N?" V asked slightly not wanting to make me cry again but I couldn't help it but cry. "OMG, I'm sorry."" Wow good job V you made them cry again!" Suga hissed and pulled V from his seat to hug me and calm me down.

~Timeskip~

Suga and I walked to the Living room and sat down on the couch. "Who wants to watch a movie?" J-Hope yelled and came into the living room.
"ME!!!!!" The others yelled including me and Suga. "Ok what kind of Film?"
"I wanna choose!!" Jimin said and took a movie. It was a funny movie but after some time I got tired and closed my eyes.

~Timeskip end of the movie~

Jimin pov.

As the movie ended me and the others got up from the couch but I suddenly wispered" OMG guys look." I pointed to Y/N and Suga Hyung as they both slept and Suga had an arm laying around them. I walked over to them to take Y/N to bed but ad I tried to pick her up I had a pocket knife in front of my head and Hyungs dark eyes glared at me.
"What did you try?" He growled
"I-I w-was just t-trying t-to take Y/N to b-bed." I gulped "Well as you can see they're sleeping with me so back off."
The others stood there with mouths wide open because Suga never reacted this way. I just backed off in my room and went to sleep.