⇢ Chapter 32.

Chapter 32.

It was well into the night when Fuyumi returned home. "Sweetie, what are you doing up still?" Fuyumi asked Tensei who was working away.

"Oh, hey honey. I'm just going over all the stuff Rumi found. Wish your dad told me about her months ago. This would have solved the case so fast. Did you know Kai owes money to very dangerous people? Or that he has warrants out for him? That's why he went under a different name. With Eri inheritance, he could pay off all those people and hide for good. With this, Shota and Hizashi can win. We can win this." Tensei explains frantically, showing the papers to Fuyumi.

She just looks at the paper and sighs. "Sweetie, none of this would mean anything if Shota doesn't wake up. Even though he is married to Hizashi, the courts won't give her to him. She will be taken away. What my idiot brother did would be for nothing if Shota doesn't wake up." Fuyumi says with tears in her eyes.

"Don't give up, Fuyumi..." Tensei says as he wipes away her tears. "Shota is one tough son of a bitch. He won't give up. He will fight with everything he has and if he doesn't wake up on time, Eri won't be taken away. Toshinori and Inko already made the moves to adopt Eri, if needed to be. Sasaki already has things rolling. We got this, Honey. Eri isn't going anywhere." Tensei says, comforting Fuyumi.

Fuyumi just lets out a little laugh. "It's true what Shoto says, Eri is the princess everyone protects." Tensei just lets out a little laugh and agrees. He also heard it from Tenya, as well.

Meanwhile, at club viper, Tomura was sitting in the dark mumbling under his breath. "Is the boss okay?" Toga asked.

"He's pissed. This wasn't the deal. You know how much Touya means to him. That was his first real friend. Just get ready, we might make our move soon." Kurogiri says.

Both Toga and Jin looks at each other and smile. "Yay! I get to finally poke that bastard." Toga exclaims with a huge smile and licks her knife. Kurogiri just give her an odd stare before rubbing his temple.

"Kurogiri, let's go! It's time to pay someone a visit. Toga, Jin, watch the club — we're be back soon." Tomura says as he walks out the room.

"Ah man, I wanted to stabby stab him! Come on, Tomura, let me just stab him once! Please?" Toga begs as she begins doing stabbing motions with a weird look on her face.

"Don't worry, you will. You can stab him as much as you want, but first, we need to make sure Kitty is safe. That was his goal and we will make sure it happens." Tomura says as he pat Toga head. Toga giggles with delight. As Tomura and Kurogiri heads out, Tomura makes a call. "Bird boy, you got the address? Good, send it. I'll make sure that bastard Kai pays for this." Tomura says before hanging up. Then he received the text. "He sent it. Let's go." Tomura and Kurogiri heads to the address that was sent.

"You're not doing anything stupid, are you, Keigo?" Enji questioned.

"No, I'm not. Don't worry Enji, I'm just helping my boss with something." Keigo said as he puts his phone away.

"Just don't get caught. I don't want to tell Touya his boyfriend is either in jail or dead. Just be careful, okay, son?" Enji says as he sits back down next to Touya. Keigo just smiles hearing Enji call him son. Keigo walks over and sits in the other side and talks to Touya to let him know that Keigo and his family is there for him.

Hizashi and Hitoshi was with Shota while Eri had went home with Nemuri and Yuu. It was a quiet night at the hospital until a loud beeping sound comes out the room. "Someone! Please, come quick! Help, he stop breathing! Someone, please — HELP!"

Nurses and Doctor Daichi comes running into the room. "He went into cardiac arrest! Get the defibrillator, I'm going to start CPR. Get them out of the room now!" Doctor Dachi yelled. The nurses rushes them out the room, while the other nurses brings in the defibrillator machine.

"Please, don't take him away from me... Please, no..." He whispers as he falls to his knees, watching in horror as they try to save his lover's life.
_________________________________________________
Happy new year!!

_________________________________________________Happy new year!!